Microsoft please fix fake player reports and failing auto ban system

Hello so many people were banned for nothing in last 2 weeks for so called botting, that i never used that in my life nor i know how those things work at all… and i ve got banned from botting as so many people out there.
I contacted customer service by appealing the ban and they said they ve made “very deep investigation” and that my ban will not be removed without any other explanation or proof of bot using, i asked them how and when that you ve cought me that i am using any type of bot, they ve no any answer to that.

This is happening to me for the third time. That people fake report other players so they can get more space in pvp brackets.

A bunch of kids gather as a guild and spam fake reports, and you get auto banned by the system for botting. This has been out there since classic era and it got even worse in SOM. Nowonder why people quit SOM right now, this is one of the main reasons.

2 Likes

you need an active office365 subscription to post on this forum

5 Likes

I like the office365 comment :slight_smile:

But what does Microsoft have to do with fake player reports?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.