Minimum number of players to be viable

Our server currently has 2 people online currently on our alliance faction and as a maximum it is about 7 of varying levels. We are unable to do the majority of the content. We are not getting a MMO game. We did not join a low population server - the server was medium/high until guilds started transferring wholesale due to the behaviour of the opposing faction. this behaviour was not policed by Blizzard and those of us who remain are not getting the experience we should due to Blizzard inaction. Will be be given free transfers to a populated server, merge with a server with high Alliance cf Horde or will X-realm be introduced.

It’s a dead realm for alliance, you need to buy a transfer.

Free transfers are to low population realms, not from them. Blizzard have not merged TBC realms and I don’t think they will, X-realm will not be brought in either.

CS is not responsible for Free Character Migrations, which would be the community team. That said, FCM’s are only offered from high to lower population realms.

Edit: Concerned TBC realms t_t

The OP is playing TBC I think, looking at their level.

Edit: I made a character on there and the OP and I were the only people online for the Alliance. Horde is much healthier.