Missing flight path connection from Loamm to Dragon isles

So I am not going nuts! … this has been happening for the past couple of days for me. I can fly in, but have to portal out on my chars :thinking:

1 Like

yeah, can confirm this bug. please fix it.

I had this bug yesterday on my main, . I would suggest making a bug report in game.

1. Press Esc or click the ? button to open the menu.
  2. Click Support.
  3. Click Submit feedback or bug report.
  4. Enter the details of the bug into the Submit a bug description box, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.
  5. Click Submit.

It only affected one character, very odd :dracthyr_nod:

Hey all,

I can confirm that this is a known issue, and that the developers are working on it.

We don’t have any more information than that I’m afraid.

4 Likes

Same for me. I think it might be related to either renown or campaign progress in the new zone as it was fine for me until I hit renown 20 and finished the campaign.

1 Like

Same here, a few my alts have same problem

It’s relative to the campaign. If you finish the campaign and the map change (see some posts above witch have pics that shows the problem) then you have this bug. The map in Loamn is connect with the old Dragonflight map (pre-Campaign) without the flightpaths. So a solution is to put a portal to Loamn temporarily to Valdrakken.

Just came to tell everyone that this bug is fixed!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.