Missing my raid that I organised 1 week in advance

I had been logged in since around 9am, played for a few hours then started doing stuff with WoW open in the background. Alt tabbing every few minutes to make sure everything was fine and I was still in-game because boy, you do not want to get disconnected and put in a queue on a Sunday on Gehennas.
I put coffee on to brew and went outside for a cigarette, maybe afk for 10 minutes max, this is at 2:30pm, I come back to the log-in screen, disconnected and think “oh for $#”%sake", I immediately knew what this meant. Giga queue, predicted 6 1/2 hour wait, definitely won’t get on for my raid at 8pm which I had scheduled over a week in advance. All of my characters that I play are on Gehennas.
So now I miss this raid that I organised with IRLs and PUGs because of your god awful lack of empathy for the players.

Kind of had enough of having to treat this game like a second job because we are essentially forced to play on this mega-server if we want to be able to do things at any given time, cross-faction would solve this in a heartbeat. So I checked the free migration servers and they are ALL completely dead servers with less than 1,000 people on them… Blizzard, are you insane? What kind of solution is this? Do you have anyone that even plays classic wow? Good lord.

BLIZZARD, I IMPLORE YOU TO IMPLIMENT SOME SORT OF FIX. I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE GAME THAT I PAY FOR. DO NOT MAKE ME TRANSFER TO A REALM WITH 0 POP. GIVE ME A FREE TRANSFER TO A LIVELY REALM, FACTION/REALM TRANSFER AND I’LL GO ALLY IDGAF. JUST DO SOMETHING PLEASE.

Anyways, enjoy my rant, I’m sure 99% of people are on the same boat.
Peace and good luck

1 ticket on your boat please. It’s an easy fix and Blizz shouldn’t even try and lie to us that it’s not possible, that is if they care to respond in the first place.

1 Like

They will never respond or as much glance over posts like this. They just simply do not care. Or they would implement RDF/cross-server, anything.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.