Missing Twitch Drop - D.I.S.C.O Toy

Hi everyone, it’s been 14 days for me, I still haven’t received anything. I got all the previous drops without any issue, but for some reason haven’t received the D.I.S.C.O. toy. Any help on that front? Thanks a lot! :heart:

I have same issue as others here. My accounts are linked and I have received previous drops. D.I.S.C.O. toy shows as claimed on Twitch, but I haven’t received it after 14 days

You need to do what Yryadorne posted further up the thread (not Examina as you’ve already sort of done that):

Hi,

I have verified and I confirm that myTwitch account is linked to my Battle.net account management page (as per explained above).
I have verified and I confirm that I have claimed the Drop on Twitch.
I confirm that I have waited 48 hours (more in this case, it’s been 14 days).

I’ve checked all the above steps on several occasions and still have not received the D.I.S.C.O. drop. Could you please help? Thanks in advance for your help!

OH - IT HAS ARRIVED! Like the easter bunnies! Thanks!

Still nothing here :frowning:

It arrived here too :smiley:

Still nothing here. Account is linked, drop was claimed 10 days ago. Sadge.

For players that want to check, it will appear in your toys collection as a present under D.I.S.C.O. with no popup or further glow.

Hey all, and thank you for your replies, :pray:

Several accounts were fixed recently by our developers, and some are under investigation still.

Please note that we will probably not be able to assist you with this Drop if you didn’t post in this thread before today (this Drop ended almost two weeks ago now).

1 Like

Hi Yryadorne,
Thank you for all the help on that topic. I posted a while ago in this thread, the first time was 14 days ago and still have not received the D.I.S.C.O. in-game, would it be possible to help or provide an update please? Thank you very much, and have a good day. :slight_smile:

Hey Fahrad,

As far as I can see, you should already have received it. Please double check your toy collection in game, and make sure that you’ve opened any present you may have in your list.

Hi Yryadorne, I’ve just received it this morning! A great many thanks for your kind help. :heart:

1 Like

Hello, bit of a necro but for me it looks like I never got the dragon kite, got all of the other twitch dropped that I claimed except that one even tho it was a really long time ago :smiley:

Hey Ojibank,

I’m afraid that this Drop would be too old to investigate nowadays. Please do post as soon as possible if you encounter an issue with your account so that we may try and help you.

Not getting my blazing hippogryph despite being claimed 10 hours ago

1 Like

I still haven’t gotten my hippogryph. I got all other drops without a problem and in less than 6 hours.

Where is my mount? You’re getting payments in a second and not giving rewards properly.
Fix that problem. It’s still going for a long time and seems developers not doing something about it.

Please use the correct thread for this Twitch Drop. Thank you.