MM ETF and allaround balance

State of MM Hunter, legendaries, covenants, and all around balance issues.

Hi!

At first I must said sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes – English is not a my primary language.

I want to speak about performance of game designers, why it constantly fails, every patch after patch after patch e.t.c.

Here ill help - print that chart and use:

Nerfing class abilities directly must be done only in critical sutiations, no less.

(mainbuild here – its combination of current top talents, legendary and covenant)

If someone performs MUCH higher than all others else – firstly check for bugs, buggy iterations of mainbuild, fix them BEFORE launch or 1-2st weeks of current patch. Check again, if no succeed – nerf Mainbuild talents, legendary, covenant.

Same for Underperfoming - check bugs first, next pump ALL damage of aura %, to make at least their Mainbuild working good

Weekly maintenance – now all is ok, lets make rpg part working good: check for underperforming talents, covenants and legendaries and pump it to level of mainbuild.

After some iterations of that chart all classes will be playable and enjoyable. People will find new interesting builds, change covenants, of cause will be a difference, but not much as it now.

Why you don’t understand simple truth : nerf hammer must be dropped only by two reasons – something is MUCH higher than something, and something is working not right. Second reason MUST be done before actual gaming, so people don’t accommodate in “buggy” playstyle. (On ptr, on 1st-2nd weeks of content).

And there is any choice or diversity in this game? Its rpg!!! RPG, where you can choose your path. People likes to calculate something new, be different, etc. But mostly specs got 1 (ONE!) top legendary and 1 (ONE!) build and 1 (ONE!) covenant choice, no matter of that, its too OP to change to something else. 20+ Talents, 10+ legendaries, 4 covenants, but I CANT choose something another, because I will be bad, even for friendly playstyle ><.

As the example of ETF legendary – devs changed it, community do a big job, finding good build and it can be a SECOND build for MM hunter, because it got almost same profit as current. – So it will be a diversity choice and interesting thing. But devs say NO, no interesting choices – must be one, and nerfed it by 50% that just throws it out.

For covenant difference question – its just a totally joke, and you know it) Playerbase % just shows it.

Blizzard! You got great, big community. With people, who loves that game, with people, who can calculate for you, do a big job of finding something. Why you don’t listen to it? Why you don’t work with community at all. They write feedbacks, constructive. You only listen if people complaining and roaring at every corner.

Start work FREQUENTLY on your game, for god sake. Throw a 260% to spitting cobra (bm talent as example) buff PER MONTH its that cobra do in face of community)

That’s main topic, do a more changes, every week or something like that, and add really diversity to builds by pumping up bad choices.

All that just makes me sad.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.