MM hunter low mmr arena clip

Hola fellas!

I made a short video with lfg rogue on low mmr arena, doest it have point to make same videos as a mm hunter on 1.8/2k mmr later, would it be interesting to watch for someone?
I need your feedback guys, thanks! (cuz i know it looks like garbage clip from 2010)

(didn’t play mm on arena for century, didn’t follow other mm hunters (i know few ones got in on high mmr)
I want to play MM as much as i can till Shadowlands, and continue making a content as MM in SL.

cheers!

4 Likes

I see MM hunter, I like.

3 Likes

MM Hunter in arenas? In BFA??

Godspeed.

1 Like

Arena Start Screen

Choose your difficulty

Easy
Normal
Nightmare Mode

1 Like

Do you do any MM in bgs and open world pvp?
I feel like MM truly shine there, especially when you’ve stacked mastery and have silly range, can’t be reached, they can’t escape.

1 Like

I tried to make some vids from bgs, but didn’t catch good moments. But i want to do it later! A bit harder to survive vs more than 2 ppl as a mm now, on arena we have pillars at least. Ofc MM wpvp movie should include 1 vs 2/3 fights or it has no point, i will work on it. Thanks for the feedback guys!

1 Like

To be honest I stack versa because I wont be able to outrange everyone in a teambattle anyways, and I seem to get targetted alot :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh yeah, mastery stacking is bad up close, I just melt as soon as some damage is pumped into me. I just enjoy being at the far back and unleashing hell.

I’ve been having tons of fun in the brawl this week, my sniper shot has 80yd range, they all try and out range me, those in the center, but they can’t only Los aha. That haste buff helps from the brawl aha.

Had lots of fun in world pvp too, had a funny 1v1 with a DH yesterday in Uldum and a warlock, warlock was probably funnier because they had no chance to get in range of me.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.