MM(/BM) Hunter Looking for Guild

Hi All,

As the title says, I’m looking for a guild for 9.1 after a long break since early March when my guild died a death. I’ve played Wow since Burning Crusade and looking to step back up into Mythic raiding again after taking a tier off from it whilst also getting some keys done on off days. So far in 9.1 I’ve been healing keys on my pally but looking for a raiding guild again on my Hunter.

Last Tier I’ve only been doing Heroic runs on my Hunter and have cleared the raid on Heroic on multiple characters as well as healing the raid on my pally.

Don’t mind how many days raiding but would prefer 2 or 3 ideally.

I’ve not got mythic experience for Nathria but the guild I was in got to 7/12M in Nyalotha where I was a Boomkin.

I can provide logs from Heroic Castle if requested

Coming over to Silvermoon as this is where most of my gold is ^^

Tar

HI, is an old guild formed since legion who is looking forward to extend his raiding team in order to become a semi-hardcore guild in terms of mythic progression and m+ as well. Our goal is to kill as many bosses as we can, Cutting Edge being an aspiration we want to achieve while we trying hard and have fun. We expect from you as players to have knowledge about your class and to undestand and face properly the tactics we are going to deal with. The requirement for raid is ilvl 225+, but alts are also welcomed. Our raiding day are Wesnesday and Friday from 19:30 s.t to 22:30 s.t. In terms of experience, we had 5 out of 10 bosses defeated on Castle Nathria (mythic). Currently, we have 3/10 HC SoD. If you are looking for a social and mature guild, who know how to have fun as well, here you go and take your place now.

if you want to contact us you can do on battle net: Sotchi#2401, League#21788, windzorx#21907, Ariuss62#2195

Or discord:windzor#0423,Sotchi#0884,Ariuus#6884,LeaGue#8778

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.