Mograine Alliance <Halo> recruiting

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen as the post state’s above Halo is recruiting people for our main roster.

We are recruiting 1 Balance druid of course any exceptional player will be considered.

We are currently Running a roster of 30 and our only raid day is on Sunday from 18:00 till 23:30ST.

For loot we don’t run LC or DKP system but instead we choose to use a system called Onslaught which is used by one the top Horde guild’s in WOW Classic.
To explain it in sort, you get a list and you have to fill up in what order you want to get the item’s that you choose ,so pretty much you make your own BIS list and your own priority on the item’s you want.
If two people put an item on the same slot then they just roll for it.

We have Mandatory Enchants on all the gear and consumables.

Now a little bit about our history as a guild:
We started raiding end of September when classic came out and we haven’t stopped raiding since then.
Our basic mentality in the guild is that we raid only on Sunday since the beginning we don’t have a second mandatory raid day and that will never change when it comes to TBC.
Also we proud our self’s in been a helpful ,kind and respectful guild in the Mograine community ,the same way we raid.

If after reading all this you feel this is the place for you then contact me in-game or in discord.
My btag in game is Edle#21183
My btag in discord is Absolution#4129

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.