Mograine server

What you do is make a character and then go and look, but I have heard it’s not a big population there.

Don’t wanna drop my queue atm, been waiting for 3 hours, so in a little bit over an hour I can play :smiley:

Mograine is dead. The entire Mograine pop moved to Golemagg. There’s 42 level 70 characters in Shattrath right now.

So you know, all full realms are locked so you can’t transfer there.

mograine you mean? its the only place you can transfer to from gehennas

Mograine is not a full realm. It’s Medium at most.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/transfer-restrictions-and-free-character-transfers-now-available/379506

yeah i dont understand what youre saying. Im asking if its worth transferring my dk from gehennas to mograine, as in is there actually any people on mograine.

I have transferred my alt here from Firemaw due to the free transfer and i’ve been leveling it for the past 3-4 days. There are quite a lot of new commers from all the full servers and it might end up on being a decent server to start wotlk on since it’s not that full as the 2 main double G’s. My main is currently on Ashbringer(completely dead) where I hope I can get a free transfer and probably move it here since the others are pretty much locked. Most people are leveling(lots of DK’s) here from what I saw so I’m not sure how the end game content is looking. I’m optimistic that it will end up decent enough.

4 Likes

I am interested aswell. Gehennas is a nightmare. Currently in Queue for 102mins. Paying for a game, i can’t even play, kind of sucks tbh.

Best of all is, that i have to clear my mail before i can even transfer, which means, i have to stay in this 102min queue xD

1 Like

Exactly happened the same to me, I had to queue afk to enter and I was able to cancel ah and take mails, then move my pally to the crap server 2 hours and a half after. At least now I can play tomorrow if the queue troubles still in Gehennas (which I don’t doubt about it)

Just to check, I look at group finder for all dungeons (Im level 36) and there were only 4 people looking :face_in_clouds: But maybe more players come soon with the free transfers

Or log in later or earlier.

thats not really a possibility for a lot of people that have jobs and other responsibilities

2 Likes

48K items on Mograine Horde auction house as of this post. 6K on Alliance.

1 Like

gonna wait till next month, and if the server is still good and decent balanced, im gonna leave pyrewood village. be nice to play on a server where the ratio is not 1 horde vs 10-15 allys

1 Like

I changed to Mograin too and isnt that bad.

1 Like

According to recent figures Mograin is about 90% one faction…is this not the case?

Census Scan results for Mograine ran 13:00 Server time Saturday and 13:00 Server time Sunday 3rd/4th September

Alliance population - 1061 characters, 224 level 70s.
Horde population - 4611 characters, 1383 level 70s.

https://i.imgur.com/0bkHVTe.png
https://i.imgur.com/1X9O5cr.png
2 Likes

im sad my dreadmist chars got transfered to migraine after DADMIST got removed

bring back dadmist pls

Looks like Human DK is the thing to go for.

Yep, Human and Orc DKs dominate on Mograine.

Only race/class combos I had to scan for by what character their names started with were Tauren Druids, Blood Elf Paladins and Orc DKs.