Money question

Welp basically when i bought the game in january and made a 1 month sub i was planning on making enough gold for a wow token which i managed to do and got a free month.But then i got my hands on some more money and decided to add a bit more time to my wow so i purchased another 1 month subscription.I didnt know at the moment that there was an option to purchase game time alone and so now im wondering is it possible for the subscription to be charged before ive used up my wow token time and my paid game time?Cause i decided today to cancel the subscription to get that money back for something else and work on getting wow tokens for time.

If you started an actual subscription, it will not be charged until you have used up whatever game time you have left that you bought with your WoW Token you got from your gold and your paid game trime.

The subscription is chargted only when you are out of other forms of game time.

But if a subscription has kicked in and Blizzard have charged a month to that, then you have paid that month and they won’t refund it.

1 Like

Did you buy a subscription or game time? They are similar but not the same, one is automatically renewed and the other is added to your game straight away. This is the one you want if you want the time to be added straight away.

1 Like

Hello Morgouse,

I believe that your best option would be to contact our in-game support from here. The support should be able to let you know what you are eligible for, with regards to a potential refund, and how much game time you currently have available.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.