MoP Challenge Mode Mogs

Back at the end of Mists, Blizzard decided that if you had completed the Challenge modes, you’d unlock all four Pandaren phoenixes across the account. However, the transmogs remained locked to the character that completed it.

I completed the challenge modes as a mage, yet perhaps it’s past time to grant players who at least finished CM gold whole access to sets across the board. Otherwise, why grant us extra phoenixes when in all reality I should only be entitled to one?

I 100% understand that folk went through the effort to unlock these sets individually, and that it offers a flavour of rarity. Yet, I can purchase the Naxxrammas sets and add those transmogs to my cloth-wearers, despite not being around for it.

Well, they should make it account-wide already.
If that is out of the question, then how about adding token purchase for gold to unlock remaining transmogs?
Similiar to what they did with WoD CM gold weapons transmog, set token’s price to like 100k gold.
Nothing in this game is rare/unique anymore. So, i don’t see a reason not do do it. Besides, it would be only for people, that did 9/9 CM gold back in MOP. No need to worry, that every single player in the game will have Gold CM transmogs.
Just don’t put it on bmah >.< NEVER do such a thing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.