Morally grey

Ok. Let’s ignore the spoiler.

How is that not obvious after she literally said the Horde was nothing, lmao.

And yes, the war would happen anyway, since we knw Sylvanas just wanted to kill people to empower the Maw. She’d find a way to start a world war regardless.

Horde was nothing

And, so what? She said a lot of thing in those 15 years of her development. One phrase would not change that. But personally, the fact that even her dark ranger looked shoking, at her in this scene, is kinds making a point that even her close servants wasn’t doesn’t know her motives.

Also you are using spoliers from Shadowland. And yeah, war would still happen because this is video game. But in logic of the word, her opposition just as guilty as she is.

1 Like

I mean, okay. She literally shouted that both Horde and Alliance are nothing but beasts and toy soldiers, but sure.

I am sorry, but what’s with this entire “Achually, no one knows lore but me” trip which seems to be happening recently?

Its utterly ridiculous.

1 Like

You guys cant judge characters actions in main sylvanas story, its called bad writing in favor of …

True. There’s also Sylvanas’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. Sylvanas fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of her quotes, to realise that they’re not just edgy- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Sylvanas truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the wisdom in Sylvanas’s existential catchphrase “What joy is there in this curse?,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Steve Danuser’s genius wit unfolds itself on their monitors. What fools… how I pity them. :joy:

5 Likes

But this is not their intetion. Do not mock writers.

I’m the self-proclaimed king of the internet, I can mock whoever I want whenever I want.

3 Likes

Your kingdom isnt nice place

1 Like

Northgrave, your replies are always a joy to read.

For how many years are you going to be oblivious that World of WarCraft did not end in Wrath of Lich King?

Wow, okay. That was a weird leap in logic.

I think there are 2 questions there.
Why they need the retcon?
They could start her BfA arc with Helya.
Did they really retconned her story?

Unless you agree with this…? I could honestly do the same thing, not gonna lie.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.