More Classic News

Give me something, a code snippet, a screenshot.
I’m desperate… :’(

(Shogath) #2

OMG it’s never enough with you addicts. :wink:

(Lolretadin) #3

The CM who, a few days ago, said: “Those are some of the coolest conversations I think I’ve personally had about the project with the Classic team. As a fanboy I honestly get a little giddy about them.” was fired, alongside with 799 other people, yesterday.
So yeah…

Text posted subject

(Ståål) #5

Shogath is our forum-pet - sure he piss on the floor, but damn its cute when he plays with his bowl. :wink:

Killerduki just pissed on the floor…and keyboard

(Shogath) #6

Considering the ‘addicts’ was jokingly (lookup meaning of a winking smiley) referring to someone craving even more news while they just had some i wonder what the heck you are talking about. :thinking:

Also, look up the word “irony” … seriously. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Just wait till you find out what i did on your pillow. :smirk:

Text posted subject

(Shogath) #8

In spite of your excellent fieldwork you still have to explain the relation between jokingly calling someone an ‘addict’ for craving even more news while he/she just had some and your weird notion of me climbing into “almost every thread daily to cause drama”.

You seem so angry all the time. :disappointed_relieved:

Text posted subject

Look, Shogath’s joke flew way over your head. Just let it go man… Stop fighting it.

Text posted subject

(Ståål) #12

Indeed. And what do you do?

Feeding him.

Just take a beer, man :slight_smile:

(Basyxqt) #13

The bait is strong in this one!

is this srs?

(Lolretadin) #15

Activision-Blizzard just laid off 8% of their staff, mainly CMs, GMs and e-sport personnel, after record earnings.
But their CEO is sitting on a phat $40M for 2018 though, so they shouldn’t complain.

(system) closed #16

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.