More nonsense from developers

Nazmir is a baren wasteland hardy worth fighting for ©

Its where your boy king sent an army to die! To provide distraction

So shove ur Alliance justice up… you know

After teldrassill i would rather shove gun in troll bum and shoot.

2 Likes

Well, that’s Anduin for you. 'nuff said!

But Nazmir is an absolutely nasty place filled with equally nasty creatures (both four and two-legged).

Dazar’alor, however, is very, very nicely done. The Blizzard art team are sooooooo superior to their lore department. It’s a beautiful place to travel in. Same was Teldrassil. Tranquil, lofty, hidden and simply charming! sigh

2 Likes

That’s a good thing. The less tolkienesque elves the better.

Movie overall was hit and miss but Orcs looked really great I wish entire movie was in CGI. Mixing real actors with fake computer projection will always have it’s issues.

And well too many strange retcons for my taste like Garona (again) and already flying Dalaran.

I think they should change narrative director Afrasiabi is not good in this. WoW had very good writing but it was always within zone experience - like Vash’ir, Spires of Arak, or Zandalar questing.

I find the Orcs in the cinematic “Safe Haven” far more agreeable.

Why? Because I really object to the movie’s implication that all, but humans (Orcs and Elves in particular) look ugly/beastly. Hail the Stomrwind master race, or what? Honestly!

1 Like

I think movies orcs looked best. And humans and elves were played by real life actors so I don’t know why you think one looks worse than another. I didn’t find humans to be particulary good looking at all.

I read Charring.

You heartless Highmountain!

Whispers to her feral spirits “sic’em”

They look like aliens (Elves) and wild boars (Orcs).

Garona was all pretty because she had human genes or what? Nah, Blizzards’ alter egos are rearing their ugly heads, mate^^

Well that’s your opinion. I really liked orcs and dwarves. Elves looks exacly how I pictured them and Garona looked like cheap cosplayer that painted herself green added fake fangs and called it a day. I was not convinced at all that she had even drop of orcish blood in her.

Elves aren’t even close to their ingame appearance.

I thought that beside one asian guy they were spot on.

Pink Eyes?^^

They had blueish hue if they had a bit of purple you could explain it with arcane power. I don’t get what the fuss is about,

Elves are Asians confirmed?

That is some wishfull thinking

Just imagine the fancy hairstyles…

ehhmm fancy horde has fancy hairstyles?

We only have cool Mohawks. Everything else is crap.

my opinion is the same as yours…

… with a side of “who cares at this point”

1 Like