More PTR news

It’s been weeks now blizz and we have had no more news or updates about 8.2.5 come on blizz it’s about time you shared some more details. Is there going to be any more story is there going to be any new quests? Or is it just new models and that’s it?.

Patience, young one.

They partially added something new to the PTR yesterday however blizzard have gone super encryption so the main events you won’t probably find anything until its being released.
expect it to be a shadow drop next couple of weeks.

There was a new build yesterday. All the features and content are known at this point. What more do you want?

A personally addressed letter, what else.

2 Likes

I made the post before any update was made by wowhead or blizz.

I havent seen anything that would fix major problems in this expansion, so idc, next expansion pls, tyvm.

Well. the estimation is that 8.2.5 will be released a while before the blizzcon. Give us a massive twist or story plot, hype us for the next patch, only for it to be revealed in blizzcon next. And given that right now, classic is still the hype, I could see this being true.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.