More punishment for M+ leavers and key wreckers

well yeah obviously you can do that…

If u’d have a choice to start a timer or not… it would improve:

1. Group communication - ppl are less likely to leave and “wreck” someones keystone if everyone is in the same boat and has the same agenda from doing the dungeon, be it a keystone upgrade or simply just the loot

2. It would put less preasure on newer players where the timer might actually just be a distraction from more important things, like learning the boss/trash mechanics and affixes.

and over all this would simply be a big quality of life change and i could say the same to you, why would u have to ignore the timer if u arent aiming to complete the dungeon in time anyway, why cant u just have the choice of turning it off?

There isn’t a good reason for this option not being available, if the argument is that its a mythic keystone and there should be a timer then why are u even able to get loot from the dungeon when the timer runs out?

But i dno, maybe that would be the right step then, no loot if u dont complete the mythic keystone in time and that in fact would solve the problem of keystone wrecking because then there would be no point in finishing the dungeon after the timer expired … guess that would also reduce the ilvl across the board, might even be a better idea… excuse me for not suggesting this earlier

Then ppl would just stick to their emmisary quests and still get inflated ilvls from doing practically nothing, and that in my opinion is a big problem in the game today.

There used to be a time where u had to work for your loot, and not sneeze your way up to the highest rewards

might be idd if u dont want to do thet key why sign up

There was never such a topic before and now again… You’d better be happy that you can’t deplete keys as it was back in early Legion days.

You can’t control it. People leave arenas, m+, raids. It’s a part of a game with pugs, nothing new tbh.

I get your point, i really do, maybe i’m sitting in my elitist boat :stuck_out_tongue: I think, by being able to remove the timer, you make it more difficult than it is, and instead you’ll see even fewer people pushing keys.

If we get the option to remove the timer, M+ pushing is gonna become this mythical thing that only the elite players does, kinda similar to Mythic raiding and i don’t think that’s healthy for the game in the long run.
While there should be endgame that is so hard, that only the best do it, it shouldn’t come as a wall, rather a slope just getting steeper and steeper.
I’d much rather see some system implemented where people are encouraged (NOT FORCED) to start at the buttom, and build up. This would hopefully gradually increase the players skill level to a point where they can do 10’s and beyond. This, in the long run, would solve the problem far better, and be better for the game.

But then again, what do i know :stuck_out_tongue:

Running +9s once in a while doesn’t make you an expert in all things mythic plus.
How about you actually try and do hard content before you come into the forums?

Not every run is worth sticking to. It’s expected of people to know a couple things before they do higher keystones and when you have one in the group that is underperforming, intentionally or not, it’s not my responsibility to carry them to the finish line.

You might call it “being entitled”, but what do you know anyway?

Removing the timer is not a great solution, it would remove the challenge of Mythic+ alltogether.

I completely agree about key-wreckers though. I think that if a person leaves before a 60minute timer has elapsed from the start of the key, then they should get a 7 day debuff!!!

The only problem with my suggestion, is there’s nothing preventing someone from ALT+F4 rage-quitting. So as a suggestion for that, I would suggest that when someone D/C the timer stops and allows you to recruit a new player.

Why does always low scored players make these posts every time? How do you know the player didnt die cus you didnt kick and ability?
Everytime these posts are made by ppl with very low exp in M+ they NEVER did anything wrong. But the leaver NEEDS to get punished for some reason…

There’s enough punishment culture in game as it is, Raider IO is an example how players punish others because a scoring system created by an external source meaning that some people either can’t progress keys or it takes significantly longer due to the narcissism that larger numbers bring.

You can get kicked for no reason at the start of a dungeon, island expedition or battleground and be given a debuff which stops you joining another one using the relevent tools.

Adding more punishments will simply lead to a bigger loss to the playerbase which means a loss in revenue for Blizzard themselves.

Yet again your attacking a valid argument with your epeen. I clearly hit a nerve. Last time I checked the forums don’t have a hardness requirement to come on and read or post.

The points being raised are around player attitudes and yours unfortunately stinks of the problems currently surrounding pugging.

I clearly know more than you. :slight_smile:

Alright, then. I can agree with this.

i agree punish ment for players leave u key if key still health

Clearly you do lol.

You’re the type of player that makes me advocate for a Keystone Master achievement requirement for the ability to post in this category.

Get out, go run a real dungeon and not some pissy +10, then come tell us whether we have legitimate reasons to leave some runs.

Anything you say is irrelevant up to that point.

I don’t care about your raider io. If you leave keys I don’t want to waste time grouping with you.

Blizzard should facilitate that.

1 Like

Dude, you shouldn’t have to worry about that. I don’t play with people of your rating.

advise just finish key mean u there might get loot out it

That’s fine, I usually prefer PvE-ing alongside fellow Edge raiders.

Good for you. See, if you play with people you know you don’t come across these problems.

Yet when I suggested playing with friends/guild instead of random pugs, or even trying to screen who you’re getting more harshly, I get told I’m “entitled”.

That’s a symptom of the problem. I play with people I know because I know that there is no punishment for donkeys who leave keys and waste my time.

Yea well you can’t control everyone. Especially randoms.

If you want Cutting Edge you play with people you trust and confirmed their ability.
If you want to time mythic plus content you don’t?

Not to mention, people leaving keys is such a non-issue. I pugged all the way to 1945 io score and very rarely encountered this problem.

Comparing the two is like comparing random BGs and 3v3s at 2.5K rating.

Clearly it’s not if people want a way to know when someone leaves.

All I want is to know how many keys they left that season.