More than 14 disconnection today

Hi ,

since like a week i met a enormous number of disconnection ( around 40 this week)

My network service don’t get any issue.

And I’m 100% sure it come to my wow and something to blizzard.

And there’s multiple type of disconnection :

• The endless loading screen :
    Over 7 games of arena, i have been disconnected 5 times in loading screen , making me lost 3 games just by the disconnection ( one of the arena was at the very start at the loading screen, i have to force quitting World of Warcraft 3 time in order to the endless loading screen to end. And resulting to a lost) .

• Tchat no longer working (text and voice):
    You join an arena, for the like 6 seconds it work perfectly and studently bam you write anything and it is not sent and the vocal tchat start to be silence ( due to in game vocal )
    This one however disconnect you after 30 seconds, compared to the endless loading screen that don’t warn you you have been disconnected.

• The crash landing :
    As the name say, it’s say you disengage as hunter, goblin glider kit (item), grapping hook as outlaw rogue, Mind Control a player and make him jump in the air ( that player MC will be disconnected). All spell like theses when touching the grounds will make you disconnect. Work in both Arena or Battlegrounds.

All of these 3 cost me soo much rating , and since it’s very situationnal it’s does not come from my network since the other game or programmes i use work completly fine.

I am oblige to stop my favorite activity since knowing i will lose rating due to disconnection and it’s not a way i got fun to reconnect everytime ( when on loading screen, the button reconnect does not appear, you have to rewrite the password.)

Please fix this as soon as possible,

I will look on twitter @BlizzardCS_EU when this will be fixed.

1 Like

Hi there, Destrarion!

So, we absolutely understand your frustration, but first steps in resolving this is to work through all the steps, including the Advanced once, listed here:

Once you have done all of these, please try playing again and see how that impacts things.

Yours,

Arythwinn

Hello arythwinn

As i said to one of your college in twitter that linked the same article

It clearly does not come from any connection.
But from the game itself creating a disconnection.

The crash landing exist even before i got addon and even when i’ve followed these step in Legion ( quite a while uh)
And in BFA we already warned about the crash landing, and we got 0 answer :

I can reproduce the disconnect mannually, i know a place in Drustvar where i got proof that none of the disconnection come from me and come from the side of the programms itself that make disconnection.

And it’s not software due my only software up behind wow is Firefox with 1 window 3 tabs : [ wow forums, twitter, wow forums, ] and the selected window is wow forums. so it’s impossible it from the softwares.
My network device is a new operator with optic fiber since june. got before that new one and after that one.
All my device are up to date ( MacOS Big Sur version 11.5.2 latest release, video card supported with world of warcraft )
My network connection was fine with firewall
Not using VPN
and all concernign security and thest is absolutely working

I will not be able to post the videos here since i don’t get Trust Level 3 (due to the 50 day limitation) neither on Youtube due i remember that Rextroy has been banned for posting a bug/exploit on youtube.
But if you come mannually i can show you where the crash landing is, i remember when i found it in BFA S4 the bug was still avaible so i don’t doubt that the same bug is still working and cause soo many disconnection to other player ( the crash landing cause the Mind Control disconnect bug or DH jump and glider goblin kit).

I can help to solve the crash landing showing where in the code it make people disconnect but for the " The endless loading screen" it come purely from the loading instance

And " tchat no longer working" come from connection on character (not account) and happen also on changing instance ( joining arena is where the number of disconnect happen way more than ussual. And i’m not the only one since in arena also recently i saw people in the start of the arena being disconnected also.

You can message me in game when i am connected if you need me to show the bug . I didn’t reported itbefore , at the moment i am wirtting this post i remade it on a class trial character and the bug still work as evidence that the crash landing come from the code.

I’m waiting for your response

Destrarion

Hello Arythwinn,

I am still waiting for your answer

Yours

Destrarion

You’ll be waiting for weeks to get a “real” GM or blue to answer you, 99% of replies to tickets or forums are machine generated text with keywords searching.

For your loading screen problem, if you really want to look for a fix then you need to provide logs of your route via winMTR application, there’s a guide on how to use it in blizzard forums. best is to run it when you are stuck in a loading screen to check for bad nodes etc.
Feel free to take a look at here:

For your second problem, I believe it could have something to do with your first problem, your best chance is running that test and post the results here for experts with more knowledge than me to help you with it.

The crash landing and MC bug are two different bugs, the crash landing has been in the game for ages but the MC bug started occurring since SL. the crash landing has something to do with game anti-cheat (speed-cheats) monitoring programs and demon hunters/monks sudden burst of speed in short amount of time. this bug has been reported over a millions of times but I highly doubt blizzard is capable of fixing it without breaking 10 more things.
I’ve lost more than 100 arena games in BFA on my dh due to this bug, the best solution is not to fel rush over cliffs or edges. because that will increase your speed more than allowed speed limit when you hit the ground.