More than 40h later, no dragon kite

I first linked my battlenet account and twitch account, both showed and still do show that they are connected. I watched a streamer until the drop bar was at 100%, then I claimed the pet on twitch. Twitch says that the pet has been claimed succesfully. I have not received the gift box in my pet tab, even after removing all search filters and waiting 40h as of this post.

I would patiently wait for longer if this wasn’t a limited time issue. Is there anything else I can do to make sure I won’t miss out on the pet? The article said it should take up to 24h, and it has been longer than that.

Same issue here

Same here, I claimed it two days ago and have not received it yet.

If it’s definitely showing as redeemed in Twitch, it should be with you by now - mine took 5 or 6 hours. Just checking you’re looking for it on the wow account that’s connected to Twitch? It will be a parcel in your pet tab.

Everything is connected correctly. I was able to get the pet on my secondary account without any problems (made another Twitch account for it). But my main acccount still doesnt have it, even tho i redeemed it 2 days ago

Yes, this is the exact same wow account as connected to twitch. I have seen pictures of the parcel in the pet tab, and I definitely do not have it.

Same here, Twitch says I’ve claimed it two days ago but still hasn’t appeared in game. I only have one subbed account which is the one linked to Twitch.

Check through the things on this link just in case there’s something that helps - https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/225643

Same issue, tried all fixes.

I would like to try to unlink and link the accounts again, but when i try to unlink them it says I wont be able to link it again in the next 7 days.

Make sure to check all tabs in all slots under the pet tab. I didn’t see mine, but after checking all source, family, etc. in the filters it did show on the top of all pets

I did everything stated in that article after I had not received the drop in 24 hours. Almost another 24 hours after that and no pet still.

Posted earlier in another thread, but the thread is closed so I want to share my problems here. I apologize if it is against any rules.

I have a similar problem. I connected my Battlenet with Twitch, all seemed ok, both application said I was connected. I watched 4 hours, the count of % worked just fine. I claimed the drop in Twitch (which says all is ok and that I am connected). However, when I logged in later on my Battlenet account, I discovered that it had changed and said Not Connected to Twitch, but Twitch says I am connected.
I have not changed name and/or passwords on any application. I decided to reconnect Battlenet to my Twitch. All now looks good on both ends, also after logging in and out again in both applications. Still no pet.

I have the same issue. Claimed it 48h ago and still didn’t get it. All accounts are correctly connected.

1 Like

Same problem. Both Twitch and Battle.net show connected, have reconnected it twice, pet is claimed but hasn’t shown up in over 48h.

I have exatcly the same issue. I have connected the Twitch account, watched 4 hours, everything was smooth, the account was linked, but then I log in to my Blizz acc and see that the Twitch acc was not connected. I have connected it again and still no pet. Customer Support just sent an autoreply and sent me to browse the forum. Amazing :\

2 Likes

Same problem here, its now 3 days since i “claimed” it on twitch, but didnt get a pet in game. Tried to create a ticket, it showed that estimated time fot ticket to be answered is 48 days (!) and about 6 hours later it got auto completed with links to the forum…

I have exactly the same issue and it’s incredibly frustrating. It’s been almost 2 days at this point and I’ve tried every “fix” suggested. Shows I’m properly connected on both Battlenet and Twitch. I even unlinked and linked again to make sure. It’s claimed it on Twitch, but absolutely nothing in-game. I have an open ticket so we’ll see if I get a response or not.

I’ve seen that a lot of people are having this exact problem and whatever the issue is, I hope they fix it before the Feldrake drop, cause we all know that’s the big one people, me included, are waiting for… :confused:

Still nothing. It’s been 3 days since I claimed it. So it is official? We are not getting Feldrake? :upside_down_face:

I got my kite after 4 days. Good luck to everyone still waiting on theirs.