Most epic moment due to a bug!

Some days ago I was searching near Boralus for some alliance to fight ( I used to be alliance for more than 10years so I know where to look and what to avoid :grin: ). I see a warrior near Proudmoore’s tomb, so I dismount and we start fighting when suddenly, when I was about to kill him… Kalimdor loading screen appears and I’m teleported outside Theramore!!! That was the weirdest bug I remember!!! I was laughing for five minutes!:grin::grin:

Do you guys remember encountering some fun/weird bugs?

2 Likes

I think it was the Curse of the Lord Admiral
Never Forget Theramore!

2 Likes

Well Lord Admiral stole my kill!!!:sunglasses:

I once had a bug where while flying around theramore I got a DC and when logging back in the gryphon bugged out. It got me in a near 30 minute flight loop over the ocean well past the boundaries one can swim. Eventually the game realized it had bugged out and the gryphon I was stuck on vanished, allowing me to drop to the sea and fly-mount back to land.

It sucked being stuck on an auto flight point gryphon doing loops over the open ocean with no way off. But I did make it back to safety barely before the exhaust bar killed me.

P.S. That warrior must have had the best warmode ability ever. imagines the skill name: “Elune’s Grace - Teleports the opposing faction player to Theramore. Only usable at 1% health against a player of the opposing faction.”

1 Like

1 week ago when i had quest to kill spiders in Zocalo (Dazar’ Alor) when i wanted to enter pyramid between two guards my character immediately hopped on flight master mount who came god knows from and flew under map straight to Nesingwary expedition place where flight master is, so i used flight master to get back to Zocalo and wanted to enter pyramid again, same thing happened like 15 times, ticket sent, good i could choose Pa’ ku as my Loa, so i could use her totems to get to pyramid other way.

2 Likes

First off, i like the fact that you are so positive about this OP, most of the time people start raging here.
Dunno if this was a bug or if this just happens sometimes, but i once used the teleport thingy from blinktron on this alliance guy and got ported to right in de brawlers guild in orgrimmar, that was fun xD

1 Like

It can take you to dalaran tower also IIRC :smiley:

I have encounteredan extremely lucky orc warrior at mechagon, who had manged to temporary freeze my framerates mid fight, then mounted on his flying smth and left.
He was 20% hp and I was 70%. Frame drop happened only when he had already used his cd and was close to death.

I think these are not really bugs, but exploits. But they are very very rare and since it was one time thing I ignored this.

I remember, way back in Cataclysm, I was casually flying in Badlands while I was doing low level quests with my hunter (who is now in the character trash bin) and suddenly Deathwing pops in front of me. I swear I was about to have a heart attack. XD

2 Likes

Reminds me of the sneaky fel reaver encounters back in hellfire peninsula.
This one was my biggest motivation to get flying asap.

1 Like

That made me chuckle XD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.