Most healers having interrupt will be a killing blow for playing a caster

This is super weird change nobody asked for and will definitely cause huge issues in DF pvp. Once your team gets behind, this will just make it not possible to come back. Its like the enemy stomping you, because they have better cds and the healer just sits you/your healer, because he has free hands and you will have no way to cast anything…unless enemy healer is a priest, which lost its toolkit useful for pvp and got literally nothing back.
The fake cast talent is weird. If it costs a pvp talent slot, its still a huge cost for something you will often not even use.
I seriously hope druids will get pruned, if they are supposed to get kick on top of every single cc type in the game they already have.
Also the mobility increase for melees is beyond me. Everybody complains about it in SL, so the Blizz response is to make it even worse? Yolo shuffle will be pain as caster already, they just add fuel to the fire.

1 Like

And tankiness thanks to SL conduits, which are being carried over into the talent tree.

Not arguing with you, just saying blinking stuns feels good gameplaywise.

p.s. Don’t have anything against mages, infact, think rogues have been a much bigger problem this entire expansion and without really impactful nerfs, mages have been nerfed a lot and reduced basically to RMP, while rogue atm can play a variety of comps.

Priests not having an interrupt/ silence with just one school now seems a bit meh. I wonder if theyll be like rshaman where most heals end up being noncasted

Tbh it’s true what you said but also the mage is also a big joke in this xpac, especially now with blink stun.

If your team as no purge there is no way you can kill a mage and they allow the rogue to re 100% everytime.

So basically you have 2 choice, trying to hit something unkillable and unstoppable (cause they got basically a trinket stun every like 15zec) or try to chase a rogue with 2 step/sprint and a mate having triple cc school and slow+root on little CD.

Rmx has been so idiot proof the entire xpac it’s so disgusting.

1 Like

Rdruid most likely won’t go for interrupt.
Mobility on top of too much mobility will be clown fest, like ping pongs bouncing around.
Once they implement more mobility, it’s hard to take it away.
Shame that Devs don’t play PvP.
Tbh can’t wait for some other solid PvP game.

The tankyness was from Triune more than the conduits, but that’s not really played very much anymore.

Yeah being able to blink out of stuns is a nice perk, the thing I dislike about it though is normal blink is on the GCD, so blink DBing doesn’t feel so fluid anymore because you have to wait for the GCD first. Shimmers off the GCD though, so it feels really nice, it also happens so fast its very hard to avoid it.

Mage is very killable at the moment, even without a purge. So is a Sub Rogue, Outlaw is a different story though.

Mage atm has a low representation. According to Xunamate there are more Demo locks on ladder than Mage was a class atm. Fire Mage is 5th on representation the past 2 season. The other seasons it was either first or 2nd.

RMP wasn’t idiot proof until Holy Priest became the go to Priest spec. So S1 you had to actually play RMP well to win, S2 onward it became idiot proof. Literally because of Holy Priest and Chastise > Fear. With Disc you couldn’t just have instant unavoidable CC on everyone unless they positioned really poorly, so it had to be setup well.

As demo lock you are trolling if you lose vs rmx, I guess as hunter you can do very well as well but I don’t see how anything else can win against them.

Did some games yesterday and even if you deny multiple goes in a row you can still lose anyway (speaking about sub rmx).

Sure hpriest made the comp insanely broken with 0 counterplay almost.

SP is good into RMP too, A good one anyway.

Depends how you are denying them. RMP want’s your trinkets over anything else, if that’s what you are using to deny go’s, you’re not achieving anything. Most other CD’s don’t matter very much unless you can pre use them.

If RMP gets clean go’s constantly they will kill you on the 4th go, assuming you don’t overlap trinkets. It’s harder with a Paladin because they basically have 2 trinkets with their bubble, so by the time you get both bubble and trinket (if they play properly) then the first trinket will be back up for the next go.

I mean I did few game yesterday and 1 we almost denied everygo, I vanished 2 go disarmed 1.

My healer also pre used something etc… But at the end we died on bomb trinket, cause for some reason the mage is very hard to take down without purge and the rogue is untouchable.

I guess it depend on what you play but so frustrating to have to play insane in a side and on the other way mess up multiple time and still win.

I agree sp is probably the only that can counter that.

1 Like

What comp do you play?

Yeah, but shimmer had consistently increased cooldown while normal blink got reduced CD and even top mages (I use them to prove my point that’s it’s not only my feelcraft) said that this makes normal blink OP rn.

Shimmers CD got changed in SL pre patch from 20s to 25s, it wasn’t touched afterward, only the conduit Flow of Time. I’m pretty sure normal Blink wasn’t touched this expansion either.

but flow of time reduced blink CD to 11 sec… while shimmer had 21 sec CD with the conduit. Later the conduit was nerfed in PVP

Yeah I know, but Shimmer lets you cast while blinking and also is not on the GCD. Normal Blink is, Flow of time has been there since the start, even before they nerfed it Mages were playing Shimmer until S3 & 4.

There’s also alot of top Mages that prefer Shimmer over Blink, but use normal Blink because of Blazing Soul.

I think it’s that crowd psychology - they were doing this because everyone was doing this until some top streamer realized normal blink is better - then others followed suit. Basically, as xaryu explained in his guides (I don’t idolize him but I think he is competent enough?) - removing stuns when every class has big stuns and some have multiple stuns helps immensely and is more important in this fast meta - otherwise you can just die in stun. Plus if an opponent wastes big stun on you and you just blink - they effectively wasted a big CD - I, personally, had enemy paladins HoJ me and I would just blink out of it - helps to win more than shimmer can do imo

It’s not crowd psychology, if mages were worried about stuns they’d have played Normal Blink from the start of the expansion. There’s a reason they nerfed the Barrier Blazing Soul gives you and not nerfed normal Blinks CD.

Well I know Raiku prefers Shimmer and will likely play it after Blazing Soul goes away. no offence to Xaryu, while he’s a very good Mage I’d trust Raiku over him any day of the week.

Honestly playing whatever apply in lfg, otherwise I can’t play a single game ^^

Oh, it’s hard to advise anything if it’s random comps all the time. It’s honestly better imo to stick with a certain comp and get better at that one instead of trying to play 3 or 4 different comps.

YOU were talking about mages. OP was initially talking about CASTERS. Learn the difference before making a fool out of yourself.