Most similar spec to Ret?

I find ret to be really satisfying, with the burst with wings and chunking with templars verdict, but i just have to roll a Vulpera, is there a spec from a class available to Vulpera that plays similarly to Ret? i.e. Burst oriented and melee?

I’ve seen a lot of people compare Ret to an Arms warrior.

That was mostly in Legion though so I’m not sure if it’s still similar (it should be).

Doesnt compare at all in BFA

A melee builder -> Spender with self buff. Maybe a rogue spec ?

I think that the most similar are Unholly and Frost Death Knights. Paladins are priest-warriors and they fight using swords/maces and holy light. DKs are warlock-warriors and they fight also using swords/maces but with dark magic. The most difference is, that Paladins uses holy light for buffs and protecting, and DKs uses their dark magic for cursing and draining life.

Warriors are just warriors. They just chop everything with a weapon without using any kind of magic. But try them, I think that’s very satisficing spec, smooth and with not bad mobility.

2 Likes

They weren’t talking in that manner tho.

The only options you will have for similar to ret are:

A) Rogue, combo points will be familiar to you but it is dual wield
or
B) Survival hunter, they can be bursty and they even get avenging wrath and a 2-hander, equip shiny light armor and you’re basically a slightly lighter armored pre-holy power paladin.

Enhance Shaman used to be most similar.
Butthat was aaaaages ago, idk now maybe it still is :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.