Mount luck.... I like this RNG :)

speaking of which, celadina got 4 day vacation

Not for the rocket though.

I just had to come back after the day I’ve had. I normally don’t have the time to run all old raids but today I had. One of the raids was Throne of Thunder and yes yes. I was blessed with the Clutch of Ji-Kun :smile: I had upset a lot of guildies when the announcement in Gchat was made.

1 Like

Not a mount drop but not hidden behind store .

I disagree tbh this one is really beautiful

Go with 5 people for 100% mount drop at least one of u will get it. Can be one of 5 if u really want that mount.

I farmed gold for 600 runs in firelands, got 20 alys and 20 ragnaros, that’s not luck, maybe slightly, that’s a huge sample and overall the chance should even out at that point.

I don’t see how it’s possible to do 500 runs for ragnaros without having a drop, however statistically could happen to 1 in 500 people or something like that, but pretty extreme.

@The one who got 2000 kills and no zul’gurub panther, this is unbelievable, if it were possible (I know it isn’t cause it’s a dungeon and not the final boss) I’d like a screen of the amount of kills in statistics of all characters that killed it!

1 Like

It absolutely is possible, believe me, I wish it wasn’t. And it’s a mandatory heroic, that means it’s a once per day thing. I was running it multiple times per day on many characters.

The raptor took me over 1000 runs to get, and my add-on, rarity, that was counting the runs was lost after about 1500. I gave up on it in the end, and I still don’t have it. I’ll still drop in occasionally, but that goes about as well as you’d expect.

2 Likes

such things are. a friend of mine ran classic zg EVERY reset from the start of TBC until it was removed in cata. never dropped. while not quite 2000 kills, that is 2 full expansions of every reset (which was every 3 days back then).

my mount luck is terrible. in fact my luck for any drops is terrible. several hundreds of tries on most mounts, love rocket has over 1500 attempts.

i hate rng. its a cheap trick to try keep us playing.

1 Like

500+ kills on kara, no mount. Never tried to farm any other rare mounts or even want to.

If u want to know how many tries on mount u had simply install rarity addon and log on chars u have been farming mounts,it will count all :wink:
Note it wont count mounts from fishing that u’ve done before instalation

Ashes drop from the Eye (on the first run) after being invited for a transmog run.

took me 6k + kills for strat mount and im on 1000+ kills for Mims head so please dont accuse any of us of lieing there is no point to lie about it .

I got G.M.O.D from my first Jaina kill using another character in LFR (haven’t really raided this tier). I literally said for a joke to people I was on discord with “watch me get the mount” just before I opened the chest. I really don’t think it should have been added to the LFR loot table.

Why ? theres a mount for mythic so this one does no harm and we had mounts in ToS /Antorus LFR (worm and hounds) the days about being snobby over mounts in a rapidly declining game are over its a pixel deal with it .

2 Likes

i know what defenders will say “oh rng is rng”, but, the scale of attempts listed JUST here in this thread is mental. ranging from people getting it on first kill to people still not getting it 6000 kills, or 20000 casts later.

it just baffles me why the creators are this sadistic to people giving them jobs :expressionless:

1 Like

I mostly got the ones i have after like 10~20 tries. So it’s not in the category of super lucky first try, but it’s still decent lucky.

It’s not being snobby about mounts, there are many I don’t have because I make no effort to get them.

I believe the mounts should be available for those who complete difficulties higher than LFR that actually take some effort to complete, the mechanics in LFR are laughable and require very little effort to complete. I say this literally after face rolling LFR and getting it.

You seem very offended that I have an opinion that differs from yours. Please take your own advice and deal with it. Also, use some punctuation to break up your sentences.

Was flying one day randomly above Storm Peaks when I noticed a daily quest in Brunnhildar (I think?) right below me.
Thought to myself, why not just do it in a couple of minutes, did the daily, got a box from it, opened it and a White Polar Bear appeared in my bags.

Other lucky mount I (technically not me, I was at school and my brother went to do Dragon Soul to see the raid) got was the Experiment 12-B from Ultraxion, I believe it was on the 2nd try.

I also got the mount from Rag in Firelands quite quickly but the Alysrazor one took ages and I only got it 4-5 months ago.

I don’t know how many months I already trying to finally get Ashes of Alar from Kael’thas Sunstrider. Every week with at least 4 different characters. I think that says enough about how much RNG likes me.

Ive got my chimera and kal’dorei nightsaber in the same week of darkshore, but raid mounts don’t like me.