Mount Macro Not Recognising Draenor Flying on Undeleted Character

I have a mount macro that I use on all my characters that summons a flyable mount if the character is able to fly in the current zone, or a different mount (if specified) if they are not able to fly:

#showtooltip
/cast [flyable]Flying Mount; Non-Flying Mount
/dismount [mounted]

This works fine on all my characters, except for one. Yesterday, I restored a deleted character (it was originally deleted within the last year), and it does not summon a flyable mount in Draenor zones, but it will work in any other zone where flying is available. Although this macro does not work, I can use flying mounts on that character in Draenor if I activate them using different methods such as the mount option in the collections screen, placing the mount directly on the action bar, or using a macro that doesn’t use the ‘flyable’ option. So it’s an issue with the ‘flyable’ thing, but only on this character.

Has anyone had any similar issues, and if so, is there a solution?

Thanks.

I’d open a ticket; maybe a GM can do something.

I contacted a GM about this and this was part of their reply:
“Please note that the Customer Support does not give assistance with the macro system.
If you believe, that there is a bug, please report the bug (see below).”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.