Mouse for world of warcraft

Hi people are mouses that you can recommend with few more buttons, than normal mouses, that do not look strongly as gaming mouses?

Thanks
Alex

Buy the Corsair Scimitar. Very good mouse.

I’m personally quite happy with Logitech Proteus mouse. I can bind quite a lot keys on it and they are easily accessible.

The biggest issue around the more modern mouse designs is that the WoW engine could use an update to accept/acknowledge that items have way more bindable buttons than they did at the time of release of the SteelSeries 62220 unit that had WoW ‘branding’.

G600 MMO mouse
Used 3 Razer naga’s that all broke down in two years (roughly 1 every 8 months), after that bought this like a few years ago, still works like the day I bought it

https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-mice/g600-mmo-gaming-mouse.html

I recently came back to WoW after a short break of 18months and back then i sold my Razer DeathAdder lefty as i could only use Wireless devices (due to the pc being in a different room). As you guessed i am a lefty so wanted to look for a lefty or ambi mouse with side buttons and wireless. Went with the Logitech GPRo and love it. It’s light and battery lasts about 80 hours per charge along with 2 side buttons either side and the usual ones. I can also pop out individual side button if i don’t want to use them and replace with a blanking plate.

It’s also a simple design with a lit up logo that you can change or disable so it doesn’t look like a space rocket on the desk

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.