Mouse Sensitivity Spikes

Hello,
I experience mouse sensitivy spikes every 2minutes which make the game really not appealing to play.
This problem exist since 2017

I tried some fix but nothing works.
Mouse: Logitech G-PRO wireless, up-to-date firmware and software

Can the team look at it ?
Thanks

Hey there Grimoo o/

When you say mouse sensitivity spikes, what exactly is happening? Is the mouse erratic? Is it suddenly slowing down or speeding up? Does it move of it’s own accord?

It’s certainly something that has cropped up every now and then and each time I have seen it, it’s caused by something different. If you can also provide your system files along with your detailed explanation of what’s happening, we can have a look aswell to see if there could be a known conflict happening.

Once you have the system files generated, copy them over into a website like Pastebin and provide the link to that in your response. To provide links, use the </> symbol to type it in.

Hello,

It happens only when I have left or right click pushed so when I move the camera or my character orientation, not when I have the mouse cursor displayed.
It goes suddently very fast like if my mouse DPI were multiplied, so the camera or my character make 3 whole turns and then after 1second it stops and come back to normal.

Thanks a lot for looking into this :slight_smile:

Here are the System files
pastebin. com/VG0Swpza
pastebin. com/Jh9C06rX

The behaviour sounds like something from a long time ago and the fix back then was to change your game output from fullscreen to windowed (or vice versa) then back again. You can still kinda do the same by switching between the two different fullscreen options so it’s worth a go.

As for your system files, they all look fine however you should really have a second glance at your startup programs as there is a third party program you might not want to have in there. Additionally, make sure your Occulus VR headset is unplugged as that might be interfering with the mouse.