Move the application

I’ve had my laptop replaced after failure with one that has a small ssd. Is there anyway I could install WoW on, say, the OneDrive and have it run from there. If so, is there any way I could move it without deleting the application and re-installing?

You can literally just drag the installation directory to wherever and whatever you want.

All you need to do then is update the battlenet app, by telling it where you moved it to. by going into the battlenet options, Game installation/Update, and changing the filepaths there.

Will WoW run from the OneDrive and if so, how well, please?

Hi there Tigerpaw,

So I completely understand wanting to have the files on your OneDrive, but generally we do recommend against that as the games are not designed for Cloud Storage like that, and it may well cause issues.

Yours,

Arythwinn

Is there another solution for lack of space on my laptop for WOW? One drive would be cheaper than buying new laptop

You can always replace your current HDD/SDD with a bigger one or purchase an external drive.

Please do not bump 1 year old threads. If you have a new question, you can create a new thread.