Movement keys dont work in retail but do in classic - help!

Hi, I really need help.

I logged in like any other day and suddenly all my interface and keybindings were reset. Thought this was odd, but then i try to move and suddenly my wasd only registers 1 key at a time, as in if i press w then a, the a doesnt register. Same goes for all my other movement and number keys. But my arrow keys behave like normal and can move fine. Also the game works fine in classic its only retail i have this problem, have a blackwidow keyboard and tried my spare and neither work for retail but do in classic. All my keys in retail are bound like normal too.

The game is unplayable and im going to have to cancel my sub. Ive tried resetting my interface by calling the files old etc, reinstalled the game, everything. Its so weird classic is fine and retail isnt. Any help would be much appreciated! thanks

I take it you have checked your key bindings?

Have you also tried a full UI reset? Not just turning addons off.

and a stupid question, does the keyboard work as normal everywhere else?

yeah keybinding are all set. Not using any addons and did the naming the UI files to old trick to reset them. Didnt work

That’s the three folders, WTF, Interface and Cache you renamed?

You can tell it works as you get the intro movie when you start the game.

yes i did and yeah got the intro again

A couple of other people have said they have this problem.

I think a ticket may be the best way to go, don’t forget to say what you have already done.

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/187/ticket

yeah ive submitted a ticket and said everything ive done but feel like they don’t listen, suggesting stuff ive clearly said ive already tried… hoping someone out there has had this before too