Multi-Boxers cornering the Herb & Ore market - ruining the gameplay

Hi,

Just a question. Why do Blizzard think its ok that someone multi-boxing for the sole purpose of picking herbs to sell on the AH - not cheating …

When the person multi-boxing has SO MANY CHARACTERS that the herb despawns before you can even click it (yes they had that many accounts it picked the node clean) … taking over 1 hour to pick 20 Zin’anthid and subsequentally forcing me to BUY THESE HERBS I NEED OFF THE AH instead of being able to play the game and farm them myself …

On a small server like mine - the cost of buying herbs etc is high. This is also because multi-boxing is ok in Blizzards opinion - obviously because this multi-boxer pays for their account - but someone who pays for their account AND ACTUALLY PLAYS THE GAME NOT JUST FOR HERB FARMING is unimportant to Blizzard.

Thanks blizzard. Yet something else you happily ruin.

Oh BTW - you dont make money off Multiboxers - please inform your support staff of this nonsense they keep spewing - Multiboxers use in game cash they make from cornering the AH on herbs & ores + potions, flasks, etc, to buy their subscriptions … Kindly ban this BS - its ruining your game!

Else - as an alternative/deterrent, bring back the Farm or the Garrison garden - anything …

11 Likes

A couple of times recently I even saw multi-boxers in the middle of Orgrimmar. The nerve of these people is incredible

2 Likes

It’s a total joke how nazjatar is nowadays, full of multiboxers, 1 hour to get 100-200 herbs?! How can blizzard allow multiboxing, they are using a 3rd party programs soo they can actually control any other toon besides the main! this should be considered boting! And some of them are actually boters, one of this days i used Incapacitating Roar (druid ability) on a multiboxer druid of the alliance, when i passed him on the way back he was still there running against a tree and jumping non stop, probably trying to fly, and they stood there till they logged out! This is boting come on!!! Blizzard can’t you see they are ruining the game! They are not even paying there account they make soo much money out of the AH because of all the monopolization they are doing!

6 Likes

Bot’s… I’ve reported them all the time. I had a chat with a in-game GM about this sometime ago as it was affecting PVP. they said report as a bot. yet I still see them all over the game yet not so much in pvp. saying that I’ve not had a late night PVP session for ages.
But there needs to be something done that for sure.

Would be good to see what they have to say about this issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.