Multiboxer with 10+ accounts

Is Blizzard okay with this?
I’m presuming they will let it slide because it’s extra subscriptions. But surely this person is leveling several characters for account selling?

5 Likes

Yep definitly not pay to win

8 Likes

you can’t accuse a player for what he haven’t done yet.
blizz can track him to see if he’s a gold seller or not, but the video only showing sinew farm which proves nothing.

2 Likes

Multiboxing is not against the rules.

You can’t prove the account is being sold.

11 Likes

Multiboxing is not old, neither is it against any rules. im sure theres a room somewhere for you to cry.

3 Likes

if ya’ll can tell me what this guy is going to do with 10 or more level 60 shamans I’d love to hear it.

1 Like

Whatever he wants would be my answer :joy:

5 Likes

What are you going to do with 1 human rogue? I’m guessing your goal is to have fun, just like anyone multiboxing.

Wsg premade

7 Likes

Cant, no follow in BG’s and he’d get farmed to hell and back.

Multiboxers cant really sell accounts… all the accounts have to be in the same name as per TOS, so if he was to sell any account all the accounts would be met with the ban hammer (eventually)
Historically speaking it’s the single player, single toon people who sell accounts when they quit the game.

Blizzard made an exception to third party software automatizing gameplay to allow multi client broadcasting so this is ok with tos so they get more subs. But strangely, single client broacasting from another device to play from phone while at work is against tos… go figure

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of multiboxing(PvP wise anyway) - But it’s not against the rules/ToS…
Put it this way, Blizzard’s getting 10x more subs from the same person vs a regular person.

Blizzard is ok with pay 2 win and 3rd party automation programs so nothing we can do.

5 Likes

It’s definitely “in the spirit of the game”. A 5 account multiboxer shaman(just like this one) was outside Gadgetzan 2 days ago and he was killing players while abusing and evading guards. Apparently that’s allowed but I reported all his toons. How is this fair play btw?

1 Like

he’s paying Activision (don’t call them Blizzard, as original Blizzard is long dead) five times more than you so Activision hear him and see him five times louder, better and more willingly than you and it won’t change as only money matter to them, not what you want or what you think :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Absolutely. I can even imagine him opening tickets and going like “As someone who is paying 5-10 subscriptions/month, I demand that blablabla” and they’re ready to submit to his will. I have a small forum issue and they haven’t been able to fix it for a week.

There are three multiboxers that post on this forum on a regular basis that I see, and not a single one of them has that entitled attitude… unlike some people who shall remain nameless

3 Likes

The guy is killing elites in 3 globals on his own and you think thats ok?

1 Like

Just imagine.
A guy uses 3d party software (not even addon) to be able to do things he is not able to do without this 3d party program (IS boxer fe) and company does not care just because he pays for every account.

2 Likes