Multiboxers are going to ruin Shadowlands

Just a daily reminder.

20 Likes

Always happens lmao

1 Like

You can remind it as an hourly thing.

Still won’t make a difference.

They’re doing the thing blizzard wants the most.

Not only they’re paying extra for every character’s expansion purchase and sub price, but they also inflate the market with resources of different kind. Making gold earning exceedingly difficult.

Which makes it significantly harder to buy stuff, tokens and so on with gold.

Yea, it ruins the economy, but it all leads to good stuff for blizzard.

Don’t expect a change.

2 Likes

can’t wait /s

1 Like

Like: SOFTWARE IS EXPNESIVE and its really hard to multibox.

OMG…
DELETE THEM.

The ones with WM on are fun to interrupt their herbing, and bring their profits down even just a little is worthwhile.

1 Like

woop that reminds me to activate my other 7 accounts…

1 Like

Last I checked Blizzard wanted player economy to come back a little bit.

LOL. Player economy with mutli-boxers, character specific nodes and sharding. Good one Blizzard.

2 Likes

Really they want? Player economy? :rofl:
Multi-boxer and multi-botters that’s ruin economy for the years giggle somewhere.

You could just run one extra account on your battle net to get the recruit a friend rewards and free gametime, more xp and there are plenty of 2 seater mounts out there. All gold the alt makes you can trade to your main.

You could even do this with a basic sub, or buying it with gold. The second account can have an alt parked at the ah for using TSM and alt tabbing to make good gold while your main gets on with stuff.

It’s not out of reach, anyone can do it.

1 Like

The Nzoth toy allows you to fight your own faction a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶s̶u̶m̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶W̶M̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶r̶d̶s̶.

Edited to include what I am replying to as there seems to be confusion.

1 Like

Warmode has to be on I think.

I play wm off and have never been killed… and I am sure many would have liked to take a hit on one of my lovely Gnomies :rofl:

1 Like

Doesn’t work in WM off as far as i know. Tried killing a few bots with it but didn’t work cuz of WM off.

1 Like

Ah fair enough, no go in WM off then, makes sense I suppose.

Spot the WM on player :rofl:

2 Likes

WM on as a multiboxer is pretty fun…people looking at u for a few sec…deciding if they want to jump u or not…if they go for it, well here goes nothing. :smirk:

My #1 rule is to never have a negative impact on others. I will never pvp multibox.

I help people if they need it in world too. I don’t want to fan the flames of hate… plus I just don’t think it’s very fair.

1 Like

Well, look at this way: would u jump a group of 5-8 players in wpvp?

Not quite the same as one person playing 8 at once in my eyes.

1 Like

Yea, because 5-8 different people will most likely kill u faster. It’s not easy to pvp as a boxer tbh, especially if the person is not infront of u.

U have a point tho, i never engage wpvp unless im attacked.

i trieed to have WM on on a multibox ^^ dint go so well for me… was playing 8 balance druid and lost 5 characters to 1 paladin :stuck_out_tongue: pvp sux

2 Likes