Multiboxers swipe all resources

Just because its “legit” doesnt mean its good for the game

2 Likes

You can always report people for obstructive gameplay. It doesn’t matter if it’s multiboxing or just some guy blocking a mailbox with a huge mount.

I have zero impact on anyone. I am on a dead server and maybe see 1 other player when out questing!

It’s a hobby that I have done for a very long time. I don’t join dungeons with people or anything. I farm old content, reps, mogs islands Torghast, world quests… most of all I love levelling.

1 Like

Nobody likes multiboxers taking all the resources, there do seem to be a lot less than before or it maybe that they aren’t all in one zone mass farming that it’s less impactful.

As others have pointed out, you can report them if you suspect they are using hardware or software to box.

Report every druid train on sight. Include names, zone, server and hour to help the GMs destroy the infestation.

Seems like normal capitalism to me

1 Like

If they aren’t using hardware or software or botting they won’t receive a ban.

From watching the video, I really don’t see a problem. What Anna is doing is virtually just the same as if you came across two people grouped up together. On balance it’s probably less disruptive actually since I imagine it’s harder for her to react to unexpected changes. Not that either case is particularly disruptive anyway. :man_shrugging:

It’s really just impressive multitasking. I wouldn’t necessarily even call it multiboxing tbh. It’s a completely different kettle of fish to keystroke cloning.

1 Like

You can’t operate 10 clones in a train flawlessly rushing from herb to herb without cheating. It’s a self report and every effort to stomp it down is well deserved.

1 Like

Pretty sure they removed it

If not i’d report the crap out of everyone who stalks me just to steal my skins

Now Bots are also playing in wm on :slightly_smiling_face:

This week I had a lot of fun chasing them, they don’t fight back and when you kill them 3 times either they disconnect or ress at the gy.
On 3 char, I did the 25 kill only by killing bots.

Maybe I need a new name for it… could lessen the hate :rofl:

1 Like

Multiboxing, don’t necessarily involve input broadcasting, and there is much efficient way to do it than the video using multiple computers and mini-keyboards.
If you are doing it low cost on the same computer, i guess the windows 10 option “activate a window by hovering over it with the mouse” with multiple game window side by side is easier than alt tabing.

Hello there so today within ardenwield i saw like almost an entire 40 man raid group of druid multiboxing. And it was the illigal kinda multiboxing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.