MW Monk - In ARENA

You can’t heal while in Cat Form either.

Ok i seem to not understand simple things, while a you pro and smart person can teach me.

I accept, MW is OP it has the best utility and hes is the best of the best.

Why more players going for Rdruid then.
There is a gap in your logic, that im talking about and actually laughing hard with it and you xD

I’ll add one more thing. R Druid is amazing atm but it has 1 important weakness - Maledict. Let’s theoretically compare the best race + spec combo for each:

-R Druid - NE - can avoid maledict with Shadowmeld then dispel second and he needs to tank/heal third one - rely on teammates
-MW Monk - Dwarf/Dark Iron Dwarf - can dispel maledict, can remove it with racial, can remove it with Diffuse Magic, can dispel it with Revival if something goes wrong

Even if you play horde as MW you can still dispel all 3 of them from you.

I answered your question few posts above I won’t post it twice.

You can, huge HoT’s still ticking.
Next?

But im not here to talk about whos better or worst, im just laughing with that guy and had initially the same question as you did before. Scroll up in case you dont remember xD

Mw don’t have two HoTs and Statue in your game ? As well as emergency cocoon on 55s CD in case you fail to stop doing damage in time ? Weird, I’m pretty sure all MWs I played with and against had that.

Did you just compare the 1 HoT + ST statue heal to a druids HoT?
Thats not smart. Just saying.

I didn’t say it was equivalent healing, I said you could heal. Smart. Wise of you not to comment on your cocoon.

You know how druids mastery works? He can literally burst though it as well as monks can

Initially if you take time you read up, i said that monks have to offer a cocoon. But you do know that most likely this 110k shield is the worst defensive CD between all healers right?

I see you’ve never played disc.
Your ally is on 5% you cocoon and heal he lives.
Your ally is on 5% you use PS he takes 40% less damage but because he’s on 5% he dies gg.

No i never played disc but im pretty sure that a disc can yeld good shields and not at a -1min cd.

But you compare something entirely irrelevant, pain sup is suposed to be casted before an ally getting bursted not when reaching 5%.

Still priest can pop pain sup when stunned + he had his fair share of being they by far the best healer for a while now before season 2, right?

That’s basically it. There is no rocket science. Some specs are more popular some don’t.

Why is Ele less represented in 2s than Boomy when it’s better? Why is Ele less represented than Shadow Priests or Fire Mages even though it’s better in 3s? Because most of shaman players main Enh and it is weak now. It’s easier for them to reroll to other meele dps than other Shaman spec.

It’s not about quantity but quality. Enveloping Mist is much stronger than every single R Druid hot. In fact what’s making R Druid healing insanely strong is Soul of the Forrest + Grove Tending combo. This op healing is in fact insanely strong Regrowth after Swiftmend.

No he can’t. I think we play 2 different games after reading this.

Cocoon increases healing received. I’ll give you one tip - if an enemy pops cd on your teammate pop cocoon first and hot that person while channeling Soothing mist not when that person drops low so maybe you can get something from Cocoon.

Dude if you seriously have no clue abotu pvp go to any M+/raid forums and discuss there. You basically have no idea how your spec works and what pros and cons it brings. You also compare MW to Druid making R Druid healing everything with 1 Rejuv. It’s just l2p issue in your case.

Cocoon increases healing received from HoTs, just because you present yourself as a pro it doesnt actually mean that you know what you talk about, you start to prove it even more now.

Read what druid mastery does, read maledict tooltip. You seem to be greatly missinformed on how things work, not even know how u got to 1k9. Guess ebay?
You never seen druids burst healing hit for 100k right? Could be 180k+ In pve crits, but you didnt know that too mr pro

Show me one clip of R druid hots ticking for 180+ k. I want to see it.

Are you sure you didn’t take any ecstasy, acid or maybe mushrooms? You seem to be tripping hard. Or is it just magic of 1550 bracket that every healing and damage spell is magically 10x stronger.

I’m also curious why it never happens to my mw monk or my r druid.

1 Like

Well try playing disc, use ps on a friend who is at 100% hp and look at how well he survives dk ww.
Priests no longer have big shields without rapture which is a 2mins cd.
Saying they were good before so now they can be bad is the epitome of stupidity. This is because of that reasoning that there are op classes and there are bad ones. The goal is to have everything on equal footing.

1 Like

Hots? Who said about a HoT ticking for 180k ? Now you cant actually read?

I said about burst heal on their targets affected by HoTs that their mastery actually BOOST their healing.

Im not 100 sure, i can give you a screenshot when my druud comes online but i think their huge ST heal output is Swiftmend

Its not the epitome of stupidity its how this game works, for 15 years now.
Classes that are performing WELL are being brought down and others get buffed.

That excludes rogues ofcourse.

But it is stupidity, the fact that it works like that doesn’t mean it isn’t. And he’s right, the goal should be that all should be on at least very close level.

“that exclude rogues of course” true true, ask people about the state of Sub rogues. Idk why all terrible players are rogur haters. Pro tip dont trinket sap.

2 Likes