MW superweak in M+

Hey. Im a seasoned MW player and i have never had any issues healing in m+ untill last wednesday when 9.2 came. And now i can’t heal a +9 Necrotic Wake without going oom every pull almost due to insane damage on everyone and everything. This has never happened before in any season/expansion. Idk if its just me or why this is such a struggle right now. Anyone else feel the change?
I have to note that in raids its still the same, super high healing output and mana is stable. Its just in m+ for me.

Forgot to add, ilvl 255, playing venthyr and i play both cov lego and fistweaving lego.

I haven’t problems with the mw this season in the m+. I can heal all party if there is absurd damage from aoe. The cov isn’t longer as important as it used to be, as the venthyr have nerfed a little, all three are on the same level. Nf doesn’t exist :smiley:
I have always played mw kiryan with the legendary fist and build fist.
What build do you play, fist or mist? I mean in the talents.

I don’t find that the HPS is weak. But the damage is completely unacceptable.

I struggle to get 2.5k at the very most out of a key (262 Ilvl). Yet my 249 Shaman alt can also heal and does vastly more damage. It can hit 10k dps on some packs with earth quake leggo, Vesper, chain lightning spam. All whilst dropping cd totems to keep the group topped up.

I think we are in a super weird place at the moment. We do good dps in raids with the Fistweaving leggo and just pure funnel into boss. So I cant see a damage boost on the horizon.

But why on earth would you take a MW monk to a key when the other healers can also heal it, and brings far more damage, hero, interupts, damage reduction etc.

3 Likes

Stack mastery, get tear of morning. Working for me in 15s and 16s. Big squishy safe heals.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.