My character gets stuck after public order crafting

So I do blacksmithing, already 3 times in a row, whenever I fulfill the crafting order, it’s not fullfiled, and my char is absolutely stuck. Can’t log out, can’t hearthone, the char is completely frozen. The world around me still works, I whispered and chat, no problem. But the char is unplayable. When I ALTF4 force close and open again, it says “the name of the character already exists.” I check the guide, it says because the char has not logged out properly.

Anyone having this issue too?

I did “unstuck character” and it got stuck after trying to blacksmith again.

I try to open a ticket, it requires Dxdiag and stuff, but this PC is in a foreign language so I can’t really do it now.

Update. I did it 5 times already and all 5 times it’s stuck. It’s like a 100% triggering bug.

I opened the ticket, so if there’s a solution, I will tell you.

I’ve just come across this problem as well, I’ve started a public work order added something of my own to increase the chance of a level 5 and pressed create. There is the progress bar but I don’t get the output window. Like you I can’t interact with anything although the world is going on around me I also can’t did I’ve jumped off cliffs and there is no damage taken.

Been having this all day with a personal inscription order, everything else is fine but trying to fill the order will leave my character stuck. Takes an hour or two before I can log that character back in. I’ve done some orders for enchanting and smithing np.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.