My Feedback for Feral Shadowlands/Dragonflight

I pesonally think Feral needs spec utility rework and bleed tunning . i would love to see scent for blood removed , savage roar reworked or made a passive , leader of pack removed from pvp talents and make it baseline , feral getting innervate with treants , maybe some MoP glyph effects as passives , saber tooth baked into ferocious bite when target is bellow 25% hp

3 Likes

bring back feral from MoP and fix problems with the spec to make it MDI competative

4 Likes

9.1 … 0 feral changes once again , great devs we have… . Its time to unsub

3 Likes

That’s not true, we got ar least 1 useless, new legendary power

4 Likes

Pretty sure this was only the first batch of changes. Not saying that Feral will necessarily see big changes but it is definitely too early to blow the horn of doom.

1 Like

What I’m sad about is that boomkin just got instant clone for pvp talent what feral used to have really annoys me but the fact we got MS pvp talent is good change so far , now I hope we get some love in PVE and spec utility like baseline innervate

4 Likes

Feral needs its own utility and buff on bleeds and it should be alright , but blizzard is bad at their job and cant make 1 small change instead their reply is “class utility not spec utility” innervate is class utility and feral does not have it . Logic btw

5 Likes

You know that both Shadow and Rogue place over feral?

6 months and nothing. But tons of useless changes in useless torgast.

3 Likes

If anything feral is really TANKY … no joke … but squishy is not … all the others 100% agree. Feral is good with free Regrws every 7-10secs and even have that conduit wich pumps Regrw … Our best change goin into Shadowlands i think it was the +rank on Regrw wich gives 40% extra crit … OP.

There I would agree. Unless I screw up mechanics, I don’t usually die either in raid or dungeons (well, unless I get aggro of course). The constant regrowth plus the FR conduit and the +healing conduit give Feral amazing self-heal.

Arguably rogues comparible ability would be talented feint. This reduces damage for 5sec(15sec Cd) not usable stunned.

I’d happily see feral get SI back but as a talent and energy cost (or mana cost). Feral self healing makes up a significant gap that rogue doesn’t have. Which is more about negating / avoiding the damage all together (evasion / cos).

I think feral survival is pretty decent right now with how good hybrid healing is this season (enhance shaman is broken powerful so is ret and spriest).

1 Like

i made a new post about feral on PTR forums , support me brothers and sisters we can make a change if we unite and speak loud about the spec changes and getting 0 changes on large patch

0 Feral changes for 9 . 1 Blizazrd? Another expansion with 0 updates on the spec? - In Development / Chains of Domination PTR - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

4 Likes

shame blizzard does not read forums

1 Like

I miss Cata when I could just press Swipe for aoe and it was good

3 Likes

Blizzard needs to wake up 2 months or 3 til 9.1 is out yet 0 feral changes we asked for , good job devs

2 Likes

Unfortunately, by now I doubt there will be any significant changes for 9.1. Real shame.

Blizzard buff ferals in pve please give us what we ask for for 2 expansions now ffs

3 Likes

fix feral blizzard , we want to see ferals in MDI and World First

Soo sad,
https://www.benched.me/
now has the complete data for SL Season one and Feral in M+ looks really bad. We have a “meta ratio” of 0.46 for M+ keys 16+ compared to the 1-15 population. But even when you take key levels 1-5 or so as base and look at keys in the 10+ range, this only gets very slightly better (meta ratio of 0.59)

What does that mean? Not only are people not bringing their Feral’s to very high keys (16+), even for the 10+ range there is already a significant drop in Feral participation.

Note that this was not the case in BfA S4: we had a 0.9 ratio in the 16+ range compared to 1-15 and 0.87 in the 10+ range compared to 1-5. So still a drop but not anywhere near as dramatic as now.