My Feedback for Feral Shadowlands/Dragonflight

Ferals M+ AoE rlly is bad friend, why cant blizz not balance every specc that is good in AoE and ST dps? Their ST is one of the best yes if the boss live long enough, so in general m+ is rlly based around AoE and ST dps so why have not balance every class that is decent in AoE and good in ST. Feral is rlly good in ST but rlly bad in AoE dmg.

for 4 years straight now? how about no? cause im sick of playing stupid ranged i dont even enjoy but instead of solving the problem you try to point people to play ranged instead of melee we feral players enjoy imagine me telling you to go play a warlock if shadow was garbage in every aspect like utility or aoe and your best dps was st , put yourself in our shoes and then bash us to play most boring ranged ingame , if i wanted to play ranged class i would pick up a fire mage but i dont want to . instead of blizzard listening to feedback their excuses are white knights like you saying ā€œgo balanceā€ how about no ? we feral players are tired of being treated like garbage for 4 years now , we want changes and forums exist to provide feedback but if you are bored and want to troll on my thread please leave , thank you

yeah says some random russian player i dont even care about , how about you focus your time on something smarter than wasting your time trying to troll , and do something more productive than drinking vodka

thank you for explaining this to him , because this guy probably got outdps by feral on st in raid and is mad trying to troll on the thread :stuck_out_tongue:

https://i.imgur.com/eU27ci5.png
man, i said, they have more useless class, than feral in +M. wanna aoe - go to balance. and yeah, blizzard was never good at balancing. itā€™s meme.

no one cares about cats in +M. itā€™s raid spec. just deal with it, or reroll.

thatā€™s why u answer me, k mane.

kekw

Letā€™s get feral fixed , feral can get changes If we keep pushing, also ignoring the lifeless troll above me knowing hes doing me a favour keeping the post alive

If they can make primal wrath feel somehow impactful and buff it a little I think aoe problem can be solved

But speaking of utility nobody will tell me thatā€™s hard to balance , if they can give resto and boomkin stampeding roar which was tied to feral and guardian Iā€™m pretty sure that treants, innervate and baseline bash with bash being tied to feral affinity also leader of the pack baseline gg we are fixed

3 Likes

going to be honest im hoping they fix the spec , would be cool to see ferals in high end world first races or MDI , maybe cool aoe mechanic or utility they could give to feral

agree with you here i mean dks had no proper raid utility until SL which was AMZ or Windfury totem for enhancment shaman , really good example of spec unique utility is the shaman one or havoc dh darkness for example

agreed aswell i had a friend pushing really high keys in bfa and primal wrath felt so impactful , old blood talons felt really good since you had more controll over them.

my fingers are crossed for you

2 Likes

Without Convoke, even the ST is really bad - and itā€™s a poor game design when a spec is that much dependent from a Covenant skill.

3 Likes

Then you have only played with someone that doesnt know how to play with it

1 Like

The damage is done. we have only 1x SI now. And even popping all defensives at once mostly isnt enough to cover a melee burst.

Feral is the squishiest melee in game. Everyone knows it; but there is a secret hate against druids in game ; because we are a fantasy character i guess.

WE need mangle ; cat(% 30 bleed damage increase debuff) Also better combo builder damage as mangle.

Yes please. This could also solve a lot feral playerā€™s problems to find a spot in raids or m+.

I think we shouldnt have typhoon as feral. And ıt should have never be allowed for ferals ,resto or guardian .

Cooldown is reduced with new conduit system; but 4 seconds is hardly a 2 skill to hit enemy.

well, what i would like to see back is ; natureā€™s vigil, the thing that heals you and your party when u do damage .It would be awesome in pvp and pve.
ı 'm unsure bout the incarnation change back though. Even if the change is reverted; we dont do that much burst like we used to in past.(unless convoke)ı hardly think it would work in pvp.Maybe only 2v2s.

hmm . They said that? And they put into talents ? meh.
I would like to see it too. but i hardly think itā€™ll come back .I really, really want to see frenzied regen baseline for feral back too though.

Ferals are nearly non existant in pve. And Barely existant in pvp. We are like a ghost spec.

ım one of those ferals. I even managed to snipe a ksm in previous patch. But man, it is so depressing that even though i out perform most of my player friends in groups ; damage wise we really need a correction.(roughly % 20 to 30 increased dps) I think mangle (Cat) can really solve this issue.

The most depressing thing is the average playerā€™s response when they see you are playing a feral. Everyone is aware of the low performance of feral ; except game devs.

Well, our main problem is ; we barely have public visibility as feral community.

Sould of the forest is superior in that row because we have a terrible base energy regeneration.

Currently there is no reason to get a feral to a raid except combat res.And that can be done with other druid specs.
Pvp wise; we got heal reduction but lost a pvp talent slot.

WE NEED LEADER OF PACK BASELINE !

I feel weaker than bfa feral as a shadowlands feral now. Because we have no barrowed power buffs from gear or any other place now.

I prefer frenzied regen instead of Renewal. Historically; and spec wise it is more suitable.

I Would like to see savage roar as baseline ; and as a proc or a 10 sec combo builder. Would make much more sense.

I really, REALLY would love to get my lifebloom back as feral. I also agree with frenzied regen and other abilities.

They should give us both at this point tbh.Berserk is hardly a dps cooldown.

I dont think we would need this if we get mangle(cat)back; but it would grealy help us in pve.

I also dont understand why it is specific to guardian only. Weird.

In my pve encounters ;several times; i needed to correct my healers that ferals dont have innervate atm. Was such a facepalm moment tbh.

I see what you mean. But several times iā€™ve read that blizzard wants ferals to be a more ā€˜ā€˜controllableā€™ā€™ class somewhat. Maybe thats why dont bring NS back to us also.

I think we have enough burst options in game. Main problems are the dps and utility.

This should be on top of unpruning process.

I dont think this would be changed because of new GCD game system.But it would be welcomed i guess.

You really need to read my old post here.My m+ 9.0 experience as Feral(feedback) - #4

We can already combo+root targets. ı dont even get why we have root option in the talents tbh.

Unless we are n.fae . Feral ā€˜ā€˜burstā€™ā€™ literally non existant.ıt is easily countered.

Well, i can combo heal. But that is hardly appreciated in game.Besides; it barely counts as a utility.

No clue. I think berserk should be 1 min cooldown considering how trivial cooldown it is.

Considering how we we are being lined up in dps tier list ; i think mangle(cat) would solve most of our dps issues as i mentioned above.

1 Like

ā€¦at least they could rename Berserk to ā€œslightly angryā€ so that the name better matches the effect.

3 Likes

at this point i agreeā€¦

should just atleast get rid of dead talents tho

1 Like

Yeah, Primal Wrath baseline, remove Scent of Blood and put 2 new ones there.

2 Likes

agreed maybe lower cd of berserk aswell from 3 min to 1.5min

Feral is btw the only spec that hasnā€™t timed any keys on +26 yet, and only very few on +25 and +24.

2 Likes

They need to fix the spec sooner or later

1 Like

They prefer to buff Frost Mage (one of the best m+ specs) rather than give some love to the Feral Druid.

3 Likes

I applied to wow community council so i can speak up about feral spec , since feedback has been ignored since bfa started , radio silence from devs , support me by keeping this thread alive and for hopes they change feral druids for the better , last time i saw a feral druid in WF race was WoD and mythic plus was in legion , how sad is this? they need to fix our problems to make feral great again

2 Likes

Pretty embarasing on devs side that they cant even balance classes , ww and fire mage ,rogues and boomkins 0 weaknesses good in everything even pvp , feral is only good for st and pvp , forget mythic plus and aoe and utility for your raid because every class can do what feral already does ā€¦ embarasing for devs all i can say

4 Likes

I find it amusing how they struggle so much on feral, currently the main reason feral is okay at st and pvp is that bite is back but they canā€™t get the dots right so people can play the old dot build

But all other dot classes arm/afflic they perfectly can adjustā€¦ >>

I think the main reason that Feral is okay on ST in PvE is how ridiculously strong Convoke the Spirits is, no? Is there any other covenant even remotely competitive in PvE?

1 Like