My HARDCORE suggestion

I think it could be fun with a Hardcore server if when Death happens your character is transfered to the normal PvP server. This means everyone will have a fun story of how they died on the normal server

EDIT:
Okay so now we know a bit more of their Hardcore system and it seems like they went a pretty bad route in my opinion where the people accepting the Iron Soul (Hardcore buff) is just on the same server as non-hardcore.

Give us a Hardcore server where everyone on there is Hardcore, i dont want to play hardcore in a world where normal non-hardcore has nothing to lose and can just grief you without consequences.

When death on hardcore-server - Transfer to normal server so if you see a level 60 on the hardcore server it is a bigger acheivement.

The people that would play on that server would never play the char that died, they’d start a fresh one. If you want to visit a ghost town full of unplayed characters, try the Era realms.

1 Like

… make that a normal server PvP or PvE after the players’ choice then I’m in :wink:

Donald ur missing the point, Im not a hardcore player but i would definitely play on the Hardcore server on every character because its fun just to see how far i get, and when i die its ok because ill just continue on the normal server which i would be playing on anyways if they dont make Hardcore chars transfer on death.

1 Like

I think it will destroy the whole point of it. Its called HARDCORE , so it must be HARDCORE and you cant just afford to die.

Not a bad suggestion really. Cannot see Blizzard caring enough to do it though.

There is a possibility it might be happening, new strings were added to the PTR suggesting a hardcore mode. They are on wowhead.

Okay so now we know a bit more of their Hardcore system and it seems like they went a pretty bad route in my opinion where the people accepting the Iron Soul (Hardcore buff) is just on the same server as non-hardcore.

Give us a Hardcore server where everyone on there is Hardcore, i dont want to play hardcore in a world where normal non-hardcore has nothing to lose and can just grief you without consequences.

When death on hardcore-server - Transfer to normal server so if you see a level 60 on the hardcore server it is a bigger acheivement.

1 Like

I second this motion!

I actually prefer it to be on a normal server to do Hardcore.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.