MY HEAD IS A SCREW tudutudu - "Erizande" dodge him

Ninja loot in all its glory.

Today I came across lies and this topic. I was gathering people to kill Ahune. I set a condition that if Frostscythe of Lord Ahune drops, then I take it for myself. I recruited colleagues - and they were looking for a tank for a very long time. I decided to take a druid - he wrote that if I did not give him the leader, he would leave us, and we would have to look for a new person. I agreed, he was also satisfied with my conditions about Scythe. As a result - the second chest - drop Scythe-it freezes in place for 2 minutes and exits the game. The essence of this is-do not believe people, do not believe druids who want to be tanks for you :xd. I really hope that there is something above that looks after all this, but for now Iā€™m walking along the black stripes on a zebra.

There are screenshots, I can make a video. But I think there is not much sense, just be careful and do not get sick, dear friends.
I want to cry sometimes ;(

p.s.
With love from Russia for European guys^^

Oh, yes, I almost forgot - Erizande - this heroooooo) ah, if you see a scythe, JUST RUN. He is pro ninjaaaa KIAAA -_-

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.