Mythic +0 what a joke

I go uninstall this game and unsub wow …i have 354 ilvl rogue…I can DPS well enough to play mythic 0 but you know…I spend today 8 hours waiting if somebody will invite me to mythic0 in looking for a group …everything declined… the whole 8 hour just declined…people wanna go only with someone with ilvl cap …
No chance to find someone who will invite me, no chance to run that with someone…no chance to enjoy a game…and this will be same for whole expansion. I dont wanna play this game to be invited five times in whole expansion to mythic runs only because everyone think there is anytime someone with maximum ilvl who wanna run with them and they auto decline everyone lower …btw m0 mythic can run a full party of fresh 70 lvl with almost no equip…

9 Likes

Make your own group.

37 Likes

Opening your group?

What diff does it make?

5 Likes

a ) you didnt - no point of lieing like this

b) lets say you did - over those 8 hours you didnt make group yourself ? you have only yourself to blame for

c) if you are not like 265+ by now it means you dont play the game anyway .

9 Likes

Start your own group? No key required. Put a bit of effort in, mate.

5 Likes

Lying? There is no lie

It happened for me the same way during BFA and Shadowlands when I kept waiting for 8 hours to begin Mythic 0 with my own group and friends

No active people somehow

I’m not lying, I waited because I was wondering how it would turn out and if there would be anyone normal, and the idea that I’m not playing the game when I don’t have 265 ilvl right now is just as moronic as the thinking of everyone who gave me a decline. I don’t have time to play 24/7 and the gear I picked up from heroic except for a few things from mythic the day before yesterday. I don’t have time to play all the time, much less rush through gear.

3 Likes

I am a lowly 360 and I’ve had no trouble being accepted to groups. Perhaps create a group and run at least one of them so you have something to show and you’ll find it easier.

Remember that every group has 100s of applicants, the odds are always stacked against you.

Excatly

No lying at all

1 Like

Make you”re group.

Play a tank or a healer

You got solutions, but you prefer to cry.

Imagine how many dps apply for keys?

20/1ratio

Healears and tanks are like 3/1 ratio

So you”re solutions are;

Join a mythic+ comunity

Play with friends if you have

Make you”re own group

Play a tank or healer

Keep crying

Gkuck

5 Likes

simply find guild … come to their discord and problem is solved … also u can find community

I’m not one of those guild people. Most of the time I don’t fit in because I don’t behave as expected. I’m an introvert and I can keep quiet for days and do things my own way and not get involved in the community. Unfortunately, that’s who I am and I can’t change that. I have anxiety and depression and I don’t want to ruin the mood for others.

Run with friends or form your own group. It should be no surprise that random strangers are going to want the strongest randoms they can get their hands on.

Excuse me what? At this point I doubt you’ve even played this game since the baseline expectation is to not say a word to people other than “hi”.

4 Likes

You csn change that; you choose not to.

I”ve seen people like you do a 360 turn over

Its just easier to say i cant

Im
Saying this for you”re own good? Stop beeing
Lazy and embrace i cant, cuz thats why u cant

Gluck

2 Likes

It’s not a matter of only inviting the best players, people aren’t really that obsessed with IL and performance. It’s just that there’s tens of applicants for each group. Make your own or find a decent active guild, it’s a social game after all.
I don’t want to sound dismissive, it’s not pleasant when you can’t get in a group, but you’re a DPS at the start of the expansion, of course it’s going to take some patience. Apply to guilds, ask around, make your own groups, sign up to events, take the initiative.

2 Likes

Make

Your

Own

Group

It

Normal

Mythic

I can’t make my own group guys, i’m shy…

2 Likes

Ppl are acting like if lfg is some automated blizzard system that puts down groups and teleports you to the entrance like heroics…

These groups who deeclined you are made by ppl with set rulles by those ppl.

Get over yourself…and instead of crying make your group and invite 4 under 100 ilvl players to make the game better…

1 Like

Be proactive and create your own group and invite whoever you want! There is no hand holding here :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
But don’t worry. I set item level requirements to my group so you won’t even see it in the group finder to complain about being declined :upside_down_face: