Mythic Chest of Disappointment

First week of Season 3 and first shard of 440 ilvl from Mythic Chest. Pretty much any other item would be an upgrade since I have mostly 415 ilvl gear, but I get Big Red Button 440 ilvl… sigh. Really I hate this idea of weekly Mythic Chest. It feels exciting for 1 second and then disappointing for the whole week. It so discourages me to do Mythic Dungeons that I end up doing only one a week instead of playing multiple to get loot. I dunno why they added such high RNG reward. imo it should be removed and let people play the game do dungeons more to get the gear instead.

2 Likes

First whine of the reset, well played.

1 Like

So you get that it’s high RNG but you still only do one mythic a week?

Hmm now that you mention it Scarlyss I checked again M+ end of dungeon reward. Was there a cap on 1st week cause I think it was 415ilvl for 10+ so it felt pointless to do them. But I guess the cap is higher now on the 2nd week? So this week it’s 430 ilvl I guess that changes everything and my whine was a bit too soon. Anyway I’m just so frustrated with BFA I wish we could get another expansion already.

Yep there was.

Should scale up to 430 now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.