Mythic+ leavers

So don’t pug then. Most people can choose wisely enough not to get serial leavers. Why is it beyond others?

Oh, thats right, they take 2.5k people for a +12 then give a surprised pikachu face when the person leaves because it isn’t a perfectly smooth run (and other things like this)

So if I cant pug, I wont play, why would I not pug, then disable pugging alltogether, disable group finder, since its usless. Your logic is flawed.

1 Like

Even the most advanced stats wont tell the full picture. I got 3k in bfa and SL now i’m a 2k. Am i suddenly gone bad? Or am i just not interested to push this season?
I fail a tons of keys but i have done all my 15. Am i boosted, or am i closing my keys and failing lots helping less skilled guildmates?
And so on.

Just learn to deal with failures and leavers, there is no other solution. And it’s still just a game.

Here is an example, I made an alt, went to do low keys to gear him up, I have 3 friends and a random healer. The random ninja pulls 3-4 times, dies… leaves… bye key… We could have finished it in time + gotten loot. Most of us are working adults, we dont have time to waste making groups and doing a dungeon then to have some random fail and leave, we get nothing done but waste time and it never ends, you cant get gear coz of leavers, you cant advance higher because no gear…
No other soulution?? I just litheraly posted the solution a few comments above, wdym? If there can be a punishment system in random heroics, battlegrounds, rated arenas and solo arenas, there should be one in m+ aswel. But blizzard is just too lazy to implement them in 5+ years that mythic plus is out… Guess we will have to wait for RIOT games mmo, they will probably do it better…
Just picture this… you are at work all day, come home for some m+ before you need to take your kids to their daily free time activities, you have 2 hours to play that day… ok you log in, you see your friends are still mostly offline… you call and a couple of them come but you need to pug… ok you search for people for 30-40 min if you need a healer or tank… finally you find someone… you go in the dungeon… lets say azure vault… healer jumps into those drakes with circles… pulls entire dungeon and leaves… so youve been searching and forming your group for an hour… you spend some time in the dungeon itself… guy leaves and you have 40 min left to form a new group and finish the dungeon… you log off since there is not enough time… and that continues for 3-4 days… why again would I pay subscription for a game like that? Even if it was free it would still be bad, because you just waste your time and acomplish nothing ingame, and the biggest tilt I get is the guy leaves after he fails, not the group, he fails and leaves.

No, just quit the game and play a game that values my time, not waste it like wow does, spend 2 hours in the game making a group+doing a dungeon only to have a guy fail and leave. A vote system for leaving, punishment for those who leave, and a tracker how many dungeons a player left within the last few days or the current season would be good. Previos seasons/weeks dont matter and never will.
I sincerely hope someone from Blizzard will have a look at this and give us some feedback, I’ve stopped playing multiple times in shadowlands and BFA because of this, this is the last expansion I am willing to play like this.

1 Like

As if it would be hard to cause deaths for other people. In most cases you could just decide the current pull isn’t big enough. In the remainder of the cases the group could be bad enough off that 1 player isn’t trying to make it work, especially if that player is the tank or the healer.

There have been dozens of threads like this. Search. See why it isn’t a simple problem to solve.

It is a VERY SIMPLE problem to solve, if someone sabotages by killing other people, leave a report option. Its only complicated for stupid/lazy people.

But searching apparently isn’t simple, or you wouldn’t have said that.

If you have no smart suggestions, please avoid this topic, this is a serious issue that needs to be addressed by blizzard.

1 Like

There. Fixed it for you buddy.

I wish there was a report button for smartasses like this :slight_smile: Nice english grammar btw, where did you learn it? :slight_smile: We dont have to be on the same page, but if you have nothing smart to suggest, why write? Same goes for you, make a suggestion, dont spam.

Thank you. In school, with latin, italian, france and spanish. German of course, but thats a given as it is the native language.

No, we dont. Enough people posted before me, telling you the exact same points. Of course I could rewrite every single point again. You still would dismiss it as you dont want contra-points but just pro-points.

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

Play with your guild/community/premates?

Take your own advice. You aren’t bringing up anything that hasn’t been discussed a few dozen times before. Check the old threads and you will find your angry kinsmen shouting that it’s very simple to solve with ideas like yours, and then read the replies.

Yes, yes it is. I don’t like the current situation. I feel that if the group has an agreed-upon goal, and that goal is still realistic, you have an obligation to stay and work towards it.

I just don’t feel these ideas lead to an improvement. Doing nothing is the lesser evil.

Ok so what is the problem with my suggestion? A vote system hurts nobody, how are the same problems not present in rated arena/soloq/random dungeons/LFR? The punishment would be not being able to use group finder, the people punished could still do keys with their friends, if they have any. I’ve read multiple threads, mby I’ve missed the one where something like this is mentioned.

Let me repeat myself, since you are obviously too lazy to read the entire thread, yes I play with premades and my guild members, but mostly on weekends. On week days all of us are working adults, so its hard for all of us to be online at the same time, meaning we havee to pug if we wanna play the game every day, but with issues like this we cant and I will not pay for subscription if I can play only 2 days of the week. And by making a suggestion I meant suggesting how to fix the problem of leavers on blizzards side, not the players, since we can do very little, which is play with friends.

Blizzard will obiously never punish or ban paying subscribers.

How about not punishing the poor guy with the key?

And that is good cause it will punish all people that failed the key
when you go into the key with mentality …we not time at least we finish for the loot
that is the everyone is winner mentality
i personally can’t play with people like that
you either go in there to time it or you just go to lower keys and stay there till you learn basic stuff
like for example
HEALER always do balistas in NO…

timeout and other form of punishments’ is bonkers… reduce rating if you leave dung within the first 10 min as simple as that the only real solution here … don’t care about coordinated groups they can wait for 10 min before run out and restart the run again

So if you’re on the last boss and it times out you leave? Well done for being scum, if you want to try and push in time keys then make sure thats what the group is doing, alot of people are there for the loot and valor, if its in time then thats a bonus, there’s plenty of group advertising they’re pushing so join them, don’t punish 4 others and waste what would be 30-50mins just to not finish and not get anything atall