Mythic players in raid finder!?

They come in with attitude, LOL LOL LOL, this is so easy…

For them it is, but raid finder is really for the new players to see if it is what they wana be doing, and then they learn this attitude^^

I am thinking there should be max ilevel you could join in as.
To equalize the group. Maybe with like normal raid gear only?

The ones “in steroids” dont seem to get that the rest of the group have mostly blue rare gear, and cannot cut the same what they are doing, and are there to learn basics.

And some tactics are different, like NSF kill order for example, had so many wipes there due to mythic players coming in and demanding their special tactics.

You high end players just have completed the game, should just move on to another games, or create alts.

Anyone else annoyed?

Are you annoyed at them trying to help you or that they are obnoxious?

You start by saying they have an attitude and then proceed to only say they are telling the group what the correct strategy is for the fights.

You can’t really restrict Raid Finder because it relies on some players carrying, since most of the players in there are potatoes on a good day. Also, I’m sure someone has learned something from LFR, but that place teaches you NOTHING about the fights.

2 Likes

If you mean raid finder… Yeah it is so easy…

Instead of getting angry at them, how about tossing a whisper to them before or after the fight end and ask them: Hey mate, can you give a tip to a new player? I would like to know how you did the X and the Y thing over there.

That is what i did with mythic players ive found back in WoD when i started the game and nobody declined me information, people where very eager to explain and share their tips and tricks…

Nobody is using “special tactics” if you read a boss guide (which you should have before entering LFR) you will see they are not “special” but common.

This, i’ve done this so much, if people ask me how to improve, i will happily spent 30min explaining everything i can, and share all the resources i have acces to.

But most people just think it’s a gear issue, or w/e else they come up with to justify their poor performance.

Mostly talking about M+, dont do a whole lot of raiding tbh.

Despite all the claims OMG WOW IS TOXIC, if you ask someone here why this talent or whatever almost everybody i ever asked was eager to answer and explain.

On the other hand, in ESO everyone is playing with the same crafted gear set and their setup is a “secret”.

1 Like

not realy done LFR since legion or so, but I can say it is true many times, high end raiders or high M+ players overgearing LFR comes in whit an attitude that they are the best of the best, realy toxic many times.

offcourse not all are like that, but most of the time those who do start to whine are way overgeard for it in the first place, also many times they come in doesnt realy do mechanics at all, and whines more, happens a lot.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.