Mythic plus and 9.1

So, I can see why the conduit came down single target and fair enough single target is good.

However the way you have nerfed it twice across base spell and the conduit somewhat screws us for AOE which wasn’t exactly amazing with the setup.

It takes WAY too long to build up dots on 3+ targets. This was somewhat made up with the damage on demand.

With it nerfed it’s going to make affliction in lower keys significantly harder to get in (Read not impossible but harder than now which is already bad as you simply take too long to provide the damage needed in packs to clear.

I’m not a key pusher by any means I want to log on find a group and get going and enjoy all the content that blizz keep seemingly seem to want to push.

But I can’t.
I can’t get a group that wants affliction below 10 because the damage isn’t there without a massive build up that is defeated before it starts as the group is dead.

I like many others can’t commit to set times to run content with guild set times so I’m at a loss currently.

I would add this isn’t entirely blizzards fault, the player needs to learn to be more diverse again and remember all classes are able to play all content and stop min maxing everything to death…

I’d suggest a conduit that allows seeds to be modified to allow it on explosion to add agony, corruption and Siphon life to get it rolling.

1. It keeps talents relevant and not mandatory.

2. The conduit is relevant and again not mandatory outside of dungeon content.

You have 2 other specs that are better suited to that level key.

You just said it yourself here

You miss the point.

Tw game is designed to be able to let me play the spec I want to play in all content as blizx point out all classes should be viable.

This is a social engineering issue so the plan above actually works and there is no reason not too do it from what I can see other than narrow minded pride.

If the people won’t change design out the issue.

1 Like

Just change your build then. It takes me just a few seconds to get into a rapture window on 3 targets. Play an AC/DC build to free up up globals if you want more AOE. The group rotating CD’s is something you should be keeping an eye on, as in don’t go too full on if a mage is about to combust unless it’s high enough fortified.

Having 1 spec great at everything is just stupid, there should be some payoff and penalty for your choices IMO.

You shouldn’t base any plans or ideas on 9.1. Nobody has any idea what’s going to happen.

No I totally agree the idea is to change talents to match a build no issues with that and how it should be but it’s not what we have at times.

Good time now to push some changes that are impactful.

Sow the seeds is pointless as it is, it sows 3 seeds instead of one but doesn’t add a good damage level compared to an additional dot from VT or damage of phantom.
It could be amazing if the additional seeds added a different dot however!

You could then choose and change your play style and the limiting factor is shards not globals. It will allow for more diverse build either boosting strictly AOE Setup or slower setup but higher top end damage/ST damage with extra dots.

Or you could even make sow the seeds baseline and add soul swap but make it add to all enemies in a 5 years range , impactful for aoe indirectly and useful for other content.
Freeing up the globals allows for more diverse talent setups then in the tree.

1 Like

Nah you don’t understand.

According to Atriohm we are Gods in all contents and anyone claiming otherwise needs to learn their Class and/or Spec. It matters not with what argument or data you come up against him as he is the being with the unparalled knowledge. You can’t convince him to change his thoughts.

1 Like

It’s actually not that bad a talent. You just use that to dump shards, instead of MR.

No, not at all. We are mostly middle of the pack. I’ve never said we are top tier. I don’t think we’re in that bad a spot, compared to the regular forum dwellers that only come here to moan and complain.

2 Likes

because its a number driven player.
hence why hes so narrow minded when it comes to lock current state

Its more about trying to improve the gameplay at lower keys, upper ones from feed back seems to be that it’s fine to good.
Lower keys it’s terrible as ramp up is far too long.
A simple change to reduce ramp up would be great.

Unless 9.1 gets better tuning with the over nerfs it will be worse in lower than ever

What an ignorant assumption. I wouldn’t be playing a sub optimal demo build for most of my game play if that was the case… I wouldn’t even be maining the meme spec. I’m very game play driven and do play all specs if I want a change in game play. If I don’t like it, I won’t play it. I can’t even play my main alt, a shadow priest, one of the strongest single target specs in the game because the game play now sucks. That being said, it’s still worth trying to do as well as you can in an environment like mythic + using what you have available, which is one of the topics this thread started with. As said above, changing your talent build can give you faster results with ramp up, rather than resorting to a revamp, or other extreme action.

not ignorant, i have known ur posting for a while.
and ur mistake is thinking things are mutually exclusive. i can play a better and smoother talent build resulting in a dps loss and not being too bothered about it while still also ask for changes and revamp because i pay an xpac, a sub and game has micro transaction into it: this is supposed to be a super uber premium game. and havign such gigantic disaparities between classes is just terrible because why, for the same money worth, do some get more than others? and differences are nice, but right now lock is just stripped of everything that it used to have whiel sacro saint mages and rogues keep being the overloaded kit with tons of controls, burst, mobility and extra perk such as shroud that dominated the dungoen ecosystem for a while, or tw that is super good to have in a 5 man cuz so limited slots.

demo case is legit blizzard trying to repel players from it in 6.2 so they could get demon hunter later on. they didnt do it for the pseudo reasons they lied to us with. and since then its rework over rework with patches and fixes. affliction has been reworked mid legion, at bfa and in sl. and those are the 2 specs i like. so yeah, i will if play lock play whats fun to me but i still am requiring changes that i believe necessary. and know the funny part? even blizzard knows they are, cuz they keep reworking over and over whenever there is abig patch.

1 Like

Oh God… you’re one of them.

I’m done.

yeah u are

I mean I just want to able to play my class in a spec I like without being no invited as its not x spec on x class.

If a player base such as wows has highlighted this issue and they have (I mean mythic + this expansion so far could be a meme for queueing) then clearly it needs to be addressed.

1 Like

Self important “Micro transaction guy” with Blizzard’s gun to your head.

Absolute lost cause.

This has been a thing for years, it’s not really new. I remember being refused and kicked from dungeon groups in WOTLK because I was playing aff, even though these dungeons were easy. I just ended up playing destruction and still spamming Seed of Corruption on AOE. Specs are just better for different things, with talent builds and legendaries at least we have more option to strengthen areas they’re weaker in.
It will probably always be like this, just learn to play all 3 specs and swap between them, or try a play a different class, or even game if you’re not happy. Blizzard will always design the specs to fill different niches. They like that idea.

so ur total lack of reading capacity turns into labelling ppl?

No, I label similar posts. I get home from work, open a beer and might decide to browse the WOW forums to see what chaos has been unleashed.

We have percent person. They claim that 90% of the player Base wants X removed because nobody likes it and there’s a hundred posts about it. Those 100 posts are all made by around 5 people.

We have literally person. This person has absolutely no idea what the word literally means. They go on to repeat… X spell does literally no damage. X class is literally unplayable. Idiot.

We also have micro transaction guy… I love this one. If I see on WOW head that there’s a new store mount, I instantly have to check out the forums to see how many lives have been ruined and utterly destroyed by a disaster, such as this.

Sub payer guy is also a fantastic one to read about. ERMAGHERD BLIZZ I pay my sub and bought gaaaaame. You need to do what I tell you to do with your game.

Pff! Self important rubbish. You made a choice to buy the expansion and pay a sub. You can cancel it at any time. Blizzard do whatever the hell they want and you have the option of supporting them and buying the game. It’s your own fault if you made a mistake.

The warlocks on the forum are actually more hilarious, to be honest. You could give warlocks every single spell in the game, to the point that in PVP it would take 2 tanks, 6 DPS and 2-3 healers 6 minutes to kill a warlock and they would still complain. It’s been this way forever.

Please just unsub so that I can get more gold from my WOW tokens.

I wouldn’t even be surprised if Blizzard employees had a few beers together and decided to have a right laugh at the forums.

Get a grip

1 Like

im actually having a beer right now, a rauschen bier. and im laughin myself at your post. u just confirmed u just labelled someone without actually understanding what they said.

good luck in life. well, mind you, this is what most ppl do.

No, I’m labelling posts made by many people. When I say “guy” I’m using it as a generic term for whomever says those things. Not one person is being singled out. Your collective effort contributes. Thank you.

Please just unsub. Make WOW tokens give us more gold.

Maybe you can describe in detail what is wrong with Blizzards “micro transactions”. I’d love to hear it.