Mythic+ rewards

You’re doing 10s. You can do a 10 in like 400 gear, what do you need the gear for exactly?

This is definitely only about me.

Considering you’re stating that you want to screw everyones gear progress up, you’re in the minority.

I don’t? I am adding gearing process.

No, you want people like me to have to regrind another set. Don’t you realize how stupid that is?

I want to progress in M+. Not rely on other content. How stupid is it to have to do content you do not want to to progress in you main content? You realize how stupid that is?

1 Like

You can progress in m+ already, you don’t have to raid to do mythic plus.

Why should my 440 tank have to regrind gear to do raiding if I decide I want to raid?

Where did I claim the M+ gear should be completely not usable in raids?

Right there. Otherwise it’s not any different to what already exists.

No? Then you misunderstand. You can add extra stats and buffs that help in specific content. Just an example?

So, we’re back to:

Why is it bad to get better gear in raiding when raiding?

People won’t take someone with gear that is only working in dungeons if they want to raid. They’ll require you to have raiding gear.

It would be a repeat of WoD PVP gear.

I don’t know anything about pvp and wod. And you turn stuff into the extreme of not usable. I never said that.

It won’t be usable because the player base won’t accept anyone that has gear that’s bad for the content they’re doing.

Like I said, it would be a repeat of WoD PVP gear all over again. Only that in WoD you needed PvP gear to start PvPing because it got buffed in PvP combat, rendering PVE gear inferior and as such no PVE geared people could get into PVP. Horrible design. I had to grind 4 separate sets for my druid.

You just want to do 1 piece of content and be OP in every part of the game.

You’re suggesting a system that already has been tried and was removed because it was so bad.

In wod was no m+. But lets agree to disagree.

And for the record; you did not armory warrior that well when you claim I only to +10. But it is also not important to the discussion.

I don’t have to armory you. I checked you on rio. Your highest is a 10.

Good for you :man_facepalming:

Why do people need themselves the high experience for being allowed to say something.