Mythic + Timewasters!

why? if you don’t want your key to be quitted, just play good and no one will lol
its their right to leave a key if the group suck or is toxic and they don’t want to waste 30 minutes carrying you lol

1 Like

I am having sooo much trouble with this. I would guess I completed 2/10 Mythics I play. Only because there is always one person in the group that does not like something about someone else in the group, then they leave. Alot of people actually want the loot from the dungeon itself and it does not matter that much to them if it is timed or not. Then ONE person destroys everything just because he is selfish. It’s such a bad system imo.

I am always top DPS in my group and I do not care if I carry or not. Why does that matter if you will complete the dungeon anyways?

I wrote that way to many times but I think at the current state of the game it is really due to the loot policy of blizz.

I can understand people who don’t want to waste 40min to reduce the chance to get an item from 2 drops to one. It is wayy to punishing.

PVP is doing great because of the token system and I would not bother to stay in a m+ even if the key is going down for 30mins over time IF there was a proper loot reward system. Reward the player with something like tokens or 100% drop at the endboss and the leavers will stay. It is as easy as that… Don’t punish the leavers, reward them for staying. In legion this worked fine.

right you just go back into queue where you wait another 20min+ to get accepted. only for another chance of higher % of getting loot.

meanwhile you could have finished that dungeon you commited yourself to

1 Like

Was it a “no leaver, weekly” run? No? Then noone committed themselves to it.

I’m afraid you’re not in a position to control other people’s time and game. But do go ahead and keep believing you do, if you so wish.

Maybe if you leave a key that is not yet completed you could get a 7 day debuff that just shows you left a key. You could still make your own group or join friends keys but then atleast people in lfg would know you are a leaver. Might be a toxic solution idk.

Yeaah… sure. So if you happen to join a PuG that can’t get past the first boss, you just sit there idle 'till eternity? Because the key ain’t going nowhere, and noone will want to take the penalty.

Good change. Can’t wait to have it in-game.

I think he meant a debuff that just shows you left a key.

Not a debuff preventing you from joining another.

It’s pretty much the same thing, though. It bears no context, noone knows you left an instance. They don’t know it went horribly sideways because there were no interrupts, or the tank decided they’re in MDI, and pulled the entire instance with Prideful into the boss.

All they see is a debuff, and now you’re labelled as a leaver. With people being so rigid with rio scores, ilevel and the “meta”, once you have that debuff, it’s game over 'till it expires.

Punishment, debuff, whatever, without context is worse than no punishment at all. It makes pugging even more of a risk than it already is. That’s no improvement.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.