(N-RP) Calana's Fun with Alchemy

You walk around notice board, noticing a large invitation, it smells faintly of herbs.

‘Greetings adventurers of Azeroth! Have you ever shown interest in alchemy? Would you like to know how is your favourite potion or elixir made? Wheter you ar experienced alchemist, apprentice or loyal customer to your local dealer, I invite you to the Agronomical Apothecary in Dalaran to learn about alchemy and it’s potions!’

(OOC)
Hello again! (I know it’s weird to post for different char, but you know… So, this time, I would like to invite you to alchemical evening! (Thank you Linaria for inspiration)

What is it about?

• Bring a potion or elixir you would like to know about!

• We will try to brew our own potions, wheter you are alchemist or not!

• It’s mostly about fun!

This event SHOULD be much shorter than the Tavern Night (Like… two hours shorter?)

When? Monday, 2nd December, 20:00 CET
This event will be lead by my main/alt, Calana. Don’t expect a worgen showing up this time!

4 Likes

But don’t worry, worgens are welcome too! Looking forward to see you!

2 Likes

So glad to see another event from Raylen! Unfortunately I won’t be able to join this one as I’ll be running a Secret Cross-Guild Event, but I hope all participants have fun with the alchemical endeavours. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I can only hope it will be as fun as the engineering event of yours!

4 Likes

This looks like a very interesting event. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend as my Mondays are reserved for the band. May the smoke from your concoctions not laugh at you through their vials! :sake:

3 Likes

We’ll start mixing potions in two hours! I hope someone show up… :smile:

2 Likes

I dabble a bit with alchemy, but unfortunately I have something else long planned this evening.

I wish you all happy alchemistration, and I hope to, in a beautiful future, join some of these social events that I keep hearing wonderful things about.

2 Likes

I’ve done some advertising in the LookingForRP chat, hoping to attract some folks who don’t check the forums. Either way, wishing you all the best with the event, Raylen! You got this. :+1:

1 Like

Unfortunately, I’m forced to postpone the event due to Real Life issues… So I’ll let you know when I get the second date. Apologies!

3 Likes

While it’s a pity IRL got into the way… Privately I’m a bit happy, because I now have a chance to attend the event and support Raylen’s endeavours properly! :blush:

3 Likes

The event is moved to Friday, 13th December starting at 20:00 CET!

4 Likes

Unfortunately, due to a real-life appointment I will not be able to attend tonight, but I wish you all a delightful event at the Agronomical Apothecary!

3 Likes

I’ll see if I can assemble some kinda team for this one… :star:

3 Likes

I shall ride like the wind, and hope I get there in time!

(OOC: I’m still at work, but hoping to be on my way home pretty soon.)

3 Likes

Guys, fun with alchemy is obviously cursed, as I am forced to postpone it to 21:00 CET, due to another RL stuff… Sadly this time it is really important as I am moving to a new apartment. I hope I can make it in time. :smiley:

3 Likes

Let us start at 21:30, Im almost home.

3 Likes

I’ve parked myself in the apothecary.

3 Likes

Can confirm, we’re here holding the fort until the lecturer arrives!

2 Likes

That was an excellent event, Raylen! My companions unanimously agreed that it was very fun and well-done. You’re off to a very strong start and I’m definitely looking forward to seeing more quality content from you. :+1:

3 Likes

I had so much time to prepare I would officialy quit if it weren’t a bit fun!
I agree, I had so much fun myself and I fall asleep every time I’m hearing or giving lectures… I think that next time, we will look on some fishing… or cooking? Or maybe something actually crazy-ish. Butwho knows… December is packed with Winter veil events and such…

3 Likes