[N-RP] Herbal Hangout #01

A leaflet is neatly placed on the local billboard:

‘All herbal heroes are hereby invited to our Greenhouse for an evening of verdant veneration. It will be an opulent opportunity for all bodacious botanists to get ardently acquainted and compare chlorophyllic collections. We may even feel the Greenhouse Effect!’

Quest Objective: Obtain a sufficient quantity of Elixir of Tongues from Fizzi Liverzapper in the Underbelly of Dalaran (Broken Isles) and meet with The Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange on Tuesday* the 16th of April at 20:00 CET.

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. Led by Kuhuine Tenderstride we welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :herb:

*Normally, we hold our events on Mondays, but this time we have moved it to Tuesday, so that people can watch Game of Thrones (8:1). Should we call it ‘Wrath of the Night King?’

4 Likes

Neutral? Well, maybe it’s time to bring out the (Horde) pandaren monk (herbalist/alchemist).

3 Likes

My thoughts precisely.

2 Likes

While my Crusader main is busy daydreaming about all the creative ways in which you can purge an undead warchief, my herb-loving Pandaren will definitely visit the Greenhouse to take a look at all those chlorophyllic collections!

…But maybe keep the edible specimens away from her. For said specimens’ sake.

2 Likes

I’ll try to make it there with a suitable alt.

2 Likes

Remember, that this will take place tomorrow, Tuesday, instead of today, so that those of you, who want to watch Game Of Thrones can do so without missing out :wink:

So, until tomorrow :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Being within the companionship of friendly and honorable herbalists, I will learn new recipes and new herbs, hopefully. I shall arrive at the time you’ve stated.

2 Likes

Mortimer quietly mouths a name he recently heard and committed to his memory, as he thinks about a certain draenei and the assurance he gave her.

Timing might be a problem, but I’ll try.

2 Likes

Thank you to all of you for showing up and participating so actively, it was a pleasure to be a part of!

I sensed a lot of very experienced roleplayers around, it was so inspiring :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the lovely event, Botanists! My food enthusiast had a lot of fun. I mean, except that part where she was sort of reminded of burning trees. But… let’s not ruin her mood any further.

I hope to see more open events in the future! And I hope to actually drag my main along for the ride at some point. Plotting the demise of a murderous zombie queen gets tiring sometimes. Some tea and relaxing plant talk would be nice…

3 Likes

I really wish I could have been there! I really wanted to join you all, but my sleep cycle is butchered, and while I did in fact set my alarm clock, I was so tired at that point that I just went back to bed.

I hope to see another faction-neutral event in the near future! Hopefully I’ll have whipped my sleep cycle back into place by then.

3 Likes

Mortimer sighs as he sits down, exhausted and pouting over his sore fingers.

Everything smells like oily grease!”

He lost count of how many times he washed his hands, but they still smell like that foul stuff. That damned mekgineer chopper must have been marinated in it!

It’s not that he doesn’t want to help his uncle… But these extraordinary mage hands aren’t made for screwing bolts or holding greasy parts. They’re made for weaving fabulous spells, and filling the world with wonder.

And that poor draenei girl… (Well, she’s probably significantly older than Mortimer, but he still thinks of her as a ‘girl’.)

“I told her I’d keep her safe… I hope she’s alright.”

The bartender clears his throat,

“So… You gonna buy anything, or just sit there talkin’ to yerself?”

Mortimer sighs again, and gets up from the comfortable chair. So comfortable…

“Neither. I have to go do something.”

The bartender sighs and shakes his head as the extraordinary young mage shuffles outside.

2 Likes

They all arrived on the spot,
in the Greenhouse to see,
the powers of the Manyhot,
in a Pearl Milk Tea!

Thank you! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

The pictures from last nights Herbal Hangout are now up over at alunariasavenue . com :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It looks great! sometimes IRL happens, so couldn’t be there. Hoping for a next time for Hath or my panda-girl.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.