[N-RP] Herbal Hangout #02

A leaflet is neatly placed on the local billboard:

‘All herbal heroes are hereby once again invited to our greenhouse for an evening of verdant veneration. It will be an opulent opportunity for all bodacious botanists to get ardently acquainted and compare chlorophyllic collections. We may even feel the Greenhouse Effect!’

Quest Objective: Obtain a sufficient quantity of Elixir of Tongues from Fizzi Liverzapper in the Underbelly of Dalaran (Broken Isles) and meet with The Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange on Tuesday* the 30th of April at 20:00 CET.

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. Led by Kuhuine Tenderstride we welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :herb:

*Normally, we hold our events on Mondays, but this time we have moved it to Tuesday, so that people can watch Game of Thrones (8:3). You know nothing, Varian Wrynn!

4 Likes

Your lessons are valuable, friend. I shall attend once more. Aka’magosh.

3 Likes

It’s so crowded in the dalaran greenhouse on tuesdays that my cats has to stay outside.
Totally awesome!

xoxo
//Kitten

3 Likes

Hoping this forum does not jumble my identity again. I sort of plan to attend, but seeing several animal tamers on the roster already, I’m considering sending a trusted acquaintance in my stead. Possibly someone whose class is not yet represented among the participants…

2 Likes

Don’t worry too much about the representation. Play what you want to play.

3 Likes

Always :blush:
But I always want my group to have the best possible chance at success :grinning:
And every class has its benefits, so I like to contribute to overall versatility and variety if I can :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Up we go, Tuesday is here, and so is the evening for the Herbal Hangout :slight_smile:

OOC: I hope to take part in it, but I´m working late, so I will not be on before around 21.00. Take notes for me, please! :leaves:

1 Like

Ahh, bugger, missed it again. Got my time zones messed up, got it into my head that with British summer time that GMT now is = to CET, It is not! Still an hour ahead. Shoulda double-checked it. ERF!

Oh, And on wrong Alt. 'tis Ahrim.

2 Likes

Awww, I missed out on it too, didn´t arrive home until around 21.30.

Fortunately the next event is not far away. Thursday :slight_smile:

1 Like

The spring rain gently thrummed on the glass ceiling of the Greenhouse. Dorothy and Edward had already retired for the evening and now only Kuhuine and Dulvarinn remained, quietly enjoying a last glass of milk on the bench. He was the first to break the silence.

– ‘I hope that they found our teachings useful,’ said Dulvarinn as he regarded the bottom of his glass: ‘Sometimes I get the feeling that I simultaneously talk too much and too little.’

Kuhuine nodded slowly as she closed her eyes and listened to the rain for another tranquil moment.

– ‘Teaching is like imbibing ice cold milk,’ she said and smiled: ‘It is one small sip at a time.’ :milk_glass:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.