[N-RP] Herbal Hangout #03

A leaflet is neatly placed on the local billboard:

‘All herbal heroes are hereby once again invited to our greenhouse for an evening of verdant veneration. It will be an opulent opportunity for all bodacious botanists to get ardently acquainted and compare chlorophyllic collections. We may even feel the Greenhouse Effect!’

Quest Objective: Obtain a sufficient quantity of Elixir of Tongues from Fizzi Liverzapper in the Underbelly of Dalaran (Broken Isles) and meet with The Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange on Wednesday* the 15th of May at 20:00 CET.

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. Led by Kuhuine Tenderstride we welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :herb:

* Normally, we hold our events on Mondays, but this time we have moved it to Wednesday, so that people can watch Game of Thrones (S8E5). There is only one thing we say to Bwonsamdi: ‘Not today!’

1 Like

I won’t be able to come to that one then, Wednesday is my D&D nights. So I’m going to say sorry about not being about to come and hope everyone has fun.

2 Likes

I shall arrive as usual. Aka’magosh, Dulvarinn.

2 Likes

Why not Tuesday?

2 Likes

Because I have obtained a heinous and legendary artifact that was made in the fires of Blackrock Mountain. Only there can it be unmade. It must be taken deep into The Burning Steppes and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence it came. Only I can do this. Tell them this…

…and not that I cannot play on Tuesday, because I am alone with the children while my wife enjoys a well-deserved night in the theater with her friends. :grin:

3 Likes

Sort-of related: does the Botany Band have some kind of minimum level and/or activity requirements? I have a level 20 character I intend to (slowly) level up at some point and you folks are a lovely bunch, so I’d be interesting in joining of my alt if you’d have me. :grin:

3 Likes

There is no minimum level or activity requirements, as far as I am aware. :slight_smile:

We´ve even been known to jump through a lot of hoops to make sure that everyone are able to participate. :butterfly:

I´d suggest you show up on your Alliance Character to one of the events, and introduce yourself, or approach Dulvarinn outside an event - I think, that is what he prefers :slight_smile:

We would enjoy to have you with us, I am certain of that! :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

I concur! The Herbal Hangouts are open to every friendly adventurer despite faction or level of experience. The hero classes can be problematic to include due to their epically grim nature, but much is possible through respectful immersion and delicate interaction.

A practical challenge is that characters below level 100 are not meant to be present in Dalaran (Broken Isles), but that can be circumvented with a portal conjured by a mage or a ritual of summoning conducted by a warlock. Either way, you are most welcome to join! :seedling:

3 Likes

Sweet! I’ll see if I can catch you online sometime later this weekend. :smiley:

3 Likes

I happen to know a trustworthy warlock… He has some experience from the Broken Isles - in fact, I met him on the Broken Shore during that horrible first strike - and he has even started exploring Kul Tiras. I am positive he would gladly do the summoning you need.

2 Likes

Little fine thread, to the top we go.

Not as a reminder that it is today, but because it has been moved to TOMORROW - Wednesday - it would be a shame to have you show up in vain.

So, see you tomorrow :butterfly:

2 Likes

Summoning? That shouldn’t be a problem.

2 Likes

Fun as always, glad i got to hang out with you lot. Didn’t think i’d make it tonight.

I feel sorry for poor Zin’Jalli, i don’t think he understands Ahrim at all :rofl: Then again, there’s a few who don’t.

2 Likes

It’s never boring, even though I might not need the herbal knowledge presented.

I was even able to eavesdrop a couple of very intersting bits of information…

The only thing I was a little disappointed about, was the non-existant need to summon anyone :sunglasses:

But then, the only thing I have been summoning lately is … :japanese_ogre: :space_invader:

Maybe I should practice on criminals or something, first.

Thank you all, not least the Band!

(“Edit”: I think the forum disapproves of my altoholism…)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.